LSD-Rumi

PCE weird experience

5 posts in this topic

I took some of this amazing substance, maybe 20 mg. The warm euphoria is covering me. All of my anxiety is gone, I feel safe. Now the psychedelic effect starts to take over. It is not that strong, maybe because I am on anti depressants. Anyways, I get the classic insights where I see the real substance of the world, consciousness,nothingness love and infinity. Then I say  I am God, and I start remembering how I am really God and how I am actually living inside my mind, not on some planet. I see how all my pov is actually infinite. Then I start letting go. I started to get twisted over myself, now I am up side down, it is uncomfortable feeling but I allow it to continue, the twisting continues and the expansion beging. I felt I was about to experience ego death, but it didn't happen at the end. 

Basically I am enlightened now, but it is weak enlightenment, I experienced much stronger effects on acid

Now I feel, so enrgetic and happy. The effect of this drug is amazing. I feel safe and powerful. I can take over anything  but I am also very rational and catious so it is not mania. 

Edited by LSD-Rumi

12 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I took some of this amazing substance, maybe 20 mg.

https://m.psychonautwiki.org/wiki/PCE

Psychonaut says 12 mg+ is a heavy dose. Are you sure you took around 20mg? And did you start with that dose?

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

22 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

https://m.psychonautwiki.org/wiki/PCE

Psychonaut says 12 mg+ is a heavy dose. Are you sure you took around 20mg? And did you start with that dose?

Shit. Then it was a heavy dose then. I read it wrong. Bur it didn't feel heavy at all. It ws the most gentle substance I have ever tried.

2 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Shit. Then it was a heavy dose then. I read it wrong. Bur it didn't feel heavy at all. It ws the most gentle substance I have ever tried.

What do you mean read it wrong? Did you think it said 2 mg, haha..

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

@Yimpa no there are a lot of other similar substances from the same family that I didn't try yet. Some are less potent. Examples. 3meo pcp, 3ho pcp, 3ho pce.