Zion

What does The Red Pill Community get right?

2 posts in this topic

I'd like to get your perspective of how you interpret the red pill community with potential insights of the black pill community as well, & the what both of them get right & wrong in your eyes.

What does the red pill community get right?

What does the red pill community get wrong?

What does the black community get right?

What does the black pill community get wrong?

What truths are underlying both of these communities, that is failing to be seen? 

What important things are ignored in these communities? 

What is wrong with the red pill community?

What is right with the red pill community?

What is wrong with the black pill community?

What is right with the black pill community?

I'd like to play devil's advocate & god's advocate here, really getting to the bottom of what there is to learn amongst these communities.

Thank you for any shared perspectives.

I think online dating, just like social media, has bypassed an important personal element for some human relations. With dating it's only the initial phase, but that is the most daunting for someone with little experience and a lot of social pressure. This is where redpillers are right; women are very often terrible to men with online dating, they're flaky, just flirt for attention, and they lead guys on. But I blame online dating not women, it's scary for women.

But the solution is simple for both pillers, get an in-person group hobby rather than online video games, and do stuff where you meet women in real life. They need a real red pill to wake up from their narrow worldview.

Blackpillers are dead wrong, anyone can get a woman, just work on yourself however you want to be.