itsadistraction

Unpleasant trip on a starting dose of 5meo

4 posts in this topic

I had a somewhat unpleasant trip on a low dose 5 Meo DMT. It was partly due to the person around me who I thought I could trust to be a sitter. Turns out that was a bad idea. This was my second low dose. I'm planning on working my way up.

Should I try the same dose? Or should I go for a higher dose?

Any reassuring advice?

@itsadistraction stay same dose. 

What roa do you use, plugging? 

What Was wrong with your Trip sitter

At low doses a trip sitter is optional

Ok thanks. I snorted it., my trip sitter, my girlfriend, was distracting me and focusing on other things. She doesn't know anything about spirituality or psychedelics and I guess I didn't give her proper instructions so it's kinda my fault ?

I guess I should have done it alone since you say low doses don't need a sitter. 

@itsadistraction your girlfriend will be the last one you want to have as a 5 meo Trip sitter. 

If things get serious, she will be too weak to help you really and she will be afraid of you and will calling the ambulance. And with ambulance comes police. 

Remember on normal dose you could scream so loud like you would kill someone. And you can fall on the ground because you cannot see anymore. Your girlfriend will probably not be there to stop you falling to the ground. 

Go step by step alone or with a trip sitter with experience and see how you react

Also I recommend not snorting it but plugging it. With plugging your doses deliver more predictable outcomes and it doesnt hit you like a train

Edited by OBEler