The Mystical Man

The Whale (2022) - My New Favorite Movie ?

29 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Something Funny said:

@The Mystical Man what did you like so much about the harry potter? I read it as a kid, but don't remember much at this point.

Harry Potter is one of the greatest stories ever told. The first installment is meticulously crafted.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Just now, Something Funny said:

@The Mystical Man but why? Is there anything specific you suggest paying attention to if I decide to reread it?

I can't say why. It's Harry Potter. You either like it or you don't. Maybe it's not for you.

I suggest you try reading The Perfume instead. The prose is beautiful and the story is great.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

1 minute ago, Something Funny said:

@The Mystical Man in english?

No, you have to read it in German ?

Just shows how amazing Fraser is.

Edited by The Mystical Man