Razard86

The Spiritual Path gives the greatest reward

3 posts in this topic

Those who wonder if the spiritual path is worth it, you have no clue. No money can buy this, the reward is union with everything.

I'll give an example. Let's say you wanted to experience the most tasty meal ever created but it was too expensive, and someone video taped themselves

and uploaded it on Youtube. You could watch that video, and experience that food. 

Let's say you wanted to experience what it was like to ride the fastest car, you could watch a video of someone riding it and experience it.

But no it doesn't stop there!!! If your awareness raises even higher, you would even need videos, you could just imagine something and it would become your reality.

Do you get it? Many of you complain and wonder if this is worth it.....you literally are waking up to the fact you are dreaming and are gaining the ability to 

experience without actually having to put your ego in that experience because you are no longer trapped within your ego. There are probably many more

abilities you can experience. Spirituality opens you up to a new world of experiences far beyond the mundane regular human experience. All the money in the world will not give you access to this. 

But even more the greatest gift you get is peace, love, and perfect self-acceptance. What more could you want? To know all that you see and experience is your self and it is always perfectly accepting no matter how it appears to be. That it is an elaborate illusion of pain, fear, hatred, violence, but is really a tight warm union of metaphysical sex happening in every moment within infinity. 

I'm so glad I pushed through and never faltered and all the Dark Night of the Souls is worth it. You are in heaven right now, but your concept of heaven and how it should be and your egoic prison you have constructed is blocking you. 

I will share later on some ways to raise your baseline consciousness I have discovered that are separate from the use of psychedelics. But I do believe that you should at the very least microdose with a consciousness altering substance of some kind along with these practices to create a permanent shift in your baseline state.

Just taking psychedelics normally I believe is not the best option and is why many have such a huge drop off and have to keep taking it to enter that state of non-duality. Think of awakening as a relearning, or a remembering. You already have the knowledge of yourself as God you just forgot so you are just relearning it. My method is to keep exposing you on a daily basis at a lower level of the subtle difference between how reality actually is, and your conceptual conditioning understanding of what it is.

This method is not a practice, you are not doing anything. You are just sitting and allowing your awareness to grow bit by bit and it gets exposed to a ton of sensory perception in a rapid fire way that exposes the subtle ways you are deceiving yourself. Now understand my method still has all the same dangers of psychedelic usage, you can still fall into delusions, this method will actually make you trip longer at a lower awareness level so it can impact things like school, work, and even your personal relationships.

This could even destabilize your life and cause schizophrenia, derealization, and psychosis. THIS is why the epistemology is so important because it grounds you in what you actually are. As long as you can tap into your true nature as God, unconditional love, then no illusion, delusion can hold you. Paranoia, and fear can only hold you in its grasp if you do not tap into your true nature. For me it was always easy to eventually tap into it no matter how far gone I eventually fell into egoic delusions because even before I entered Spirituality I was a very loving person. This is why it is important to be a loving person, it can help you when things like voices in your head start spreading fear based propaganda within you, the concept of other starts to collapse, or the boundary between real and imaginary starts to rear its ugly head.

If you are a very loving person (tapped into your default nature) then you can accept and love all of it. But if you are still stuck into your egoic identity then this will be rough. Now I am not saying I don't still struggle with ego, for example my ego doesn't like my visual field going wonky, it is too use to the stable form of appearance we all enjoy. It freaks out with unstable imagery and so I have been slowly working on removing that bias I currently possess. This is why majority of my awakenings usually lack any significant visual change but I am working to get rid of this bias. 

Anyway you have no idea how much reality can change if you pursue this path, but it is dangerous. Ground yourself in the understanding of Self-Love, and practice more and more self-love daily. Unravel your ego identity slowly because if you go to fast there can be not just psychological consequences but even physical consequences as well. Good luck!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Razard86 Thanks for your insights into your journey. practice daily self love, how should this look like if you never experienced that you are God? 

18 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Razard86 Thanks for your insights into your journey. practice daily self love, how should this look like if you never experienced that you are God? 

Practice this with yourself first, then it will naturally happen with others. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86