BlessedLion

Did I overreact?

21 posts in this topic

On 19.2.2023 at 8:04 AM, BlessedLion said:

As we walked back i told her straight up how I felt

This is where you fucked up. You shouldn't have let this get to you. After all, you're the one who walked back with her, having the opportunity to just focus on having fun. Instead what you communicated was that you got butthurt by some other guys trying to get into her pants. This was actually the perfect chance for her to see what you're made of and whether you have enough emotional strength.

But even if her behaviour was a disqualifier for you, you could have used the opportunity to improve your inner game here and make the most out of your night. This will happen again with other attractive girls you're gonna date.

On 19.2.2023 at 8:04 AM, BlessedLion said:

she justified it with saying she was just now learning to trust men and liked to play with the power dynamic of having them pursue her and that she could tell i was bothered but basically didn't care.

Yeah, just another excuse. Had you just sat back, relaxed and laughed off their desperation to flirt with a girl who's on a date with another guy she would have sensed your indifference and her attraction towards you would have grown.

Edited by meta_male