Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kuba Powiertowski

All-Inclusive Hotel Infinity.

1 post in this topic

This is my reflection. Studying many different paths of spiritual development and integrating experiences from the practice of kundalini kriya and lucid dreaming, I get a stronger and stronger impression that everything is equal. It all depends on which experiences resonate most fully with the being practicing them. Also, I consider the degrees of God-realization to be equivalent if they all give fulfillment to those who follow the path. In the end, the same question always returns - am I happy? Not at the moment, but have I found lasting peace and joy in being independent of "outside" circumstances?
In this view, each of the paths:
Solipsism (in Leo's edition - Leonism:), various variants of Vedanta, Buddhism, Christian and Islamic mysticism, Shamanism, and whatever man has found on his own or with the help of aliens - all this is equally true. For what is not God?
  "Go to the source of the ego, and you will find God," Ramana Maharshi said to Yogananda.
"The universe is unreal; only Brahman is real; the universe is Brahman" - Upanishads.
Whenever we talk about Reality as God's Dream, someone might ask: what does God's awaken look like? The very claim of hallucinating, dreaming, or imagining Reality results in duality - the existence of the opposite state. Therefore, God is neither this nor that, but everything and nothing at the same time. As you wish, ladies and gentlemen.
Over time, we discover that concepts don't really mean anything. They are helpful at some stage as long as you check whether they resonate with what you feel deep in your heart.
The Ultimate Truth we know and have always carried in our spiritual hearts: all we need is Love.
That's what each of you IS.
Realizing this Truth, living Unconditional Love is the liberation and realization of God.
For such Love, fear does not exist, and nothing is a problem.
And I wish you all such problem-free divinity.:x