Franz

First Psilocybin Experiences - 3&5g Of Shrooms

5 posts in this topic

Hello dear forum.

I want to share this information to give something back. I would not be where Iam today without Leo and the curiosity he implanted into me

During the last couple of weeks, i started to work with mushrooms. I went on two trips so far, the very first one being 3 grams, the second one being 5 grams of cracker-dry, very potent mushrooms from a safe source. I had a great tripsitter (GF, no experience before that).

I spent 75% of both trips in a meditive-like state, sitting.

The first one was a very "Happy" experience, I came in touch with pure love and felt very connected to the world. I cried when I felt that beauty. Nice visuals, deep vivid dreams and visions of how the world appears to work. I was able to see my life from the outside and had an overall great, positive trip. I was able to "ask" the mushroom a couple of questions, like "is veganism the right way?", and I got extremely wise answers in a non-verbal, visual language. But mostly, it gave me more questions than answers.

The second one was where things got really interesting.

I was in a serious mood, not as exited or "funny" as the first time. 5 grams, lets dive into this. 

There was a brief period of happiness and visuals, just like last time, but my body felt like it was boiling with the power of the mushroom. Not an unpleasent feeling at all. I closed my eyes, having a heavily  distorted view anyway, From here, everything I try to describe will be a lie, it cant be put into proper words. The mushroom (or, "Me") told me so, directly. I literally left my body and soul behind. No visuals anymore, I cant remember seeing a single thing on that "other side".

I was a different Being, looking back on what I thought to be ME. I "said" to myself: But Iam THAT and THAT or at least THAT THING over there! The Mushroom showed me otherwise in a split second, by sending my awareness back and forth from my "normal me" to the "other side" or emtyness. I laughted my ass off! What a Joke to identify with this limited dimension over there! 

I knew everything was me, and everything is good the way it is. I literally felt like a Madmen for a couple of minutes, too, but even that was pleasureable at this point. I also saw that everything we do and think is highly cluttered with useless, small things, which i need to get rid of. Also, i wasnt talking to anyone: It was just me over there, talking to myself, and having sympathy for my human me.

Many more unspeakable details happend, but everything stayed very positive. I finally kicked myself back into this reality here, feeling like a reborn man.

This experience changed many things in my life. I finally understand why everyone wants you to meditate, why judging or harming others is foolish (as they are aspects of the same source), and why life is not meant to be taken too serious. Death no longer makes any sense. I feel a glimpse of what awakening must be like. Sad thing is, full enlightenment may be impossible without dying or going completely insane. 

Thanks for everything Leo, even though i feel like talking to myself now ;)

Edited by Franz

1 hour ago, I_Like_Thing said:

Interesting. Thanks for sharing. There is such a large interest in psychedelics in conjuction with self-actualization that perhaps Leo could consider making a forum for it; that also might cut down on the number of "drug debates" that pop up from time to time.

Sounds good!

1 hour ago, John Flores said:

@Franz 1) Talking to yourself is good because it's tapping into the higher self.

2) Although there is no death, the aspect that tells you death is a "cycle" is in fact ego because although each moment is technically eternal, it is also "new"...that is a little secret the ego has a hard time admitting because "new" means growth and growth means prior elements had to "die" (which it doesn't want to admit since it lives in falsehood and it doesn't like truth)

3) I'm guessing the unspeakable things relate to paranormal activity? It may also relate to the idea of wanting to bring everyone to a state of "peace" PRIOR to the second coming, ascension, full global awakening, and before the egos are revealed these secrets - by the government for example ...yes the government sucks lol They are being run by the "shadow government" which is the dark creatures the Creator placed in this game/world which can cause negativity to gain strength in the heart of man (unfortunately) 

Thank you for your response!

1) Thats awesome ;)

2) Agreed! It feels like my ego is toned down after coming back from the experience.

3) Interestingly enough, I did not see anything paranormal exept my own state at that time. My Girlfriend told me that I was obviously explaining things to myself, asking questions loudly, and showing true surprise when I got the answer. "Unspeakable" was literally things that I cant communicate, and I knew they have to stay there with me. Weird stuff, you gotta see for yourself.

14 minutes ago, John Flores said:

@Franz Oh, and sometimes we can speak to angels. Basically there are several spiritual narratives for this phenomenon, but it's very real.

1) The voices are actually angels! If they are polite, kind, and selfless sounding (especially). If one is in a tranquil state and not angry, it's likely the voices are these

2) This intelligence of voices you hear are from really polite, kind, and good aliens

3) It can be your own soul speaking to "you"

4) It can be the souls of the world who travel around the globe (subconsciously) especially when one is spacing out lol 

[when one spaces out it's because portions of its soul chooses to traverse the world in order to create more good throughout it. This is part of the reason why not speeding up the awakening in consciousness through stronger means is  not detrimental, since the soul finds ways to balance things out]

You sound like you had something like this happen to yourself?

I go with number 3 for now :) As a Human, its totally ok NOT to know the exact answer. 

Did I mention that I have never been happier to be who Iam? Self-esteem and confidence is through the roof since the experience, and life certainly feels lighter. I also love the fact that I did not forget anything that happend, what a great tool those mushies are. Iam gonna meditate now and leave you in the love and light of the one creator (Book of Ra anyone? :D )

@Franz Good work. Use it to take your meditation, self-inquiry, and personal development deeper.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.