Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
digitalkaine

Limiting beliefs with money.

1 post in this topic

I've been learning about manifesting and was able to manifest alot of things within the past month or two. My biggest issue is with money though. I have alot of skills and have made alot of money in the past with no need or help from a 9-5 job. My issue is I cannot seem to break through a barrier I have imposed on myself when it comes to having alot of money. My biggest issue is that everytime I start to make alot of money it changes me and I don't want it to be the source of my happiness so lately it prevents me from making more because everytime I start to get excited about it I start to recognize that my sense of happiness and sense of who I am and how I represent myself Is coming from the fact that I'm cultivating alot of wealth on my own. It almost doesnt feel right for me to be that happy when I start to make alot of it and it stunts me to the point where I just end up not having money at all and end up going broke alot.  I do also have a broke mindset that comes from my parents years of just being told we are always in lack. 

I guess writing this I recognize the fact that I have to actually let alot of these feelings go and assume the identity of someone who makes and maintains alot of wealth. I'm hitting on every other point in my life I'm healthy, completely sober off drugs, productive, I read and meditate for hours daily with no problem. I guess I just am wondering any tips for how to stay humble and myself as I become someone who identifies with making alot of money. When I start to make alot how do I make sure that my happiness comes from within? I'm pretty good at being happy dead broke. But I get terrified at the thought of my happiness solely relying on my money situation when I actually start to make it. Sorry if these are dumb questions I really just want any advice because I dont plan on ever going broke again and I think this is the one thing that is holding me back. 

Edited by digitalkaine