Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nightrider1435

The Happy Pill

3 posts in this topic

So last night I took a "happy pill", by myself in my apartment. That state of pure happiness was the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced, I was just sitting on my couch staring at my wall, being mindful in my present moment. I was seeing right through the illusion, like just right through it, it never had been that clear to me before. I know taking this is basically cheating with the work we do here and I'm aware of that, but It allowed me to to get a sneak peek of what were aiming for, right? I've been slacking on my mediation lately but I'm about to start doing it everyday again. I also took a trip last sunday and it was very powerful to say the least, my first time doing it. I've had some pretty big insights the last couple days, I honestly fill pretty exhausted after having some of these insights. 

@nightrider1435 Did u really enjoy it ? Did it last long ?

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

It lasted for about three hours, its the stuff that people take at raves and whatnot. It's a party drug no doubt about, but when you take it in a setting by yourself with spiritual intentions it could be beneficial experience in my opinion. What really got me was I was able to see through the illusion so clear, all that love and happiness pumping through and I was able to just step aside and observe my ego and it really hit me that our life is an illusion. Now I already knew that life is an illusion but now I can really see that, and its amazing and kind of scary at the same time.