Someone here

Are Cigars actually healthier than cigarettes?

21 posts in this topic

On 12/02/2023 at 4:04 PM, Someone here said:

I don't know . I didn't try Cigars yet .but I assume the taste of Cigars is much more  Intense and the nicotine is much more pure and unfiltered like cigarettes. So I guess that Cigars are more addictive. 

No, cigars are less addictive. Pipe smoking even less so, which is why I still like it.

How addictive it is has more to do with how quickly after the action (taking a puff) it gets into your bloodstream, and inhaling gets it there way faster than through the mucus membranes in your mouth.

Also, cigarettes are chemically modified to be extra addictive- and this makes a huge difference. I’ve never had significant withdrawals after stopping pipe smoking for a few weeks, but after smoking cigarettes the withdrawals are gnarly.

Nicotine is addictive, but on its own, without additives, it’s quite manageable.

Of course I’m not saying a daily habit is a good idea. I used to chew nicotine gum every day because it has nootropic qualities. However there’s other substances that I prefer taking which have less drawbacks, such as bacopa, citicholine and rhodiola.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/