Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kore

Kore's Journal

49 posts in this topic

Vision (before entering):
1. Master eckhart's portals (replacement)
2. Master human realm  (identification)
3. Treated PMDD - experience the fruits of that
4. Master Peak and Valleys (enlightenment work during valley)
5. Master relationships  (identification)
6. Master law of attraction 

Edited by Kore

Now I'm not so sure if it's a case of mastery or a case of grace.  Friendship with the self and good deeds not left unsupported.  

It may be a combination of the self fascinated by the self and of grace however. 

I'm still exploring the mystery.  

They were here the whole time.   Sexual energy woke me up to them.  

I just have to wake myself up again.  

Jinn in my house.   I asked them what they want.  

They said "You".

They pounded me a few days ago in the astral.  There was the smell of blood and sulfar. 

I don't know what they want except to scare me away.  They don't want me to keep the door open with the colours (a form of communication I use). 

I know their personality.  I've gotten to know them in the last few months in the 'mirror'.  I liken them more to Jinn in Islam than Demons.  Ancient, beautiful but frightening creatures. 

They took me down easily.  Murdered me.  "Teach nicolas" said the board.  He's in prison for life for murder.  Reflections in the multifaceted diamond. 

Notes:

To open the door:  Use imagination/pretend/fantasy/mirage/madness/illusion.  Heart and sexual energy.  Relationship and intimacy.  

Fantasy is key. Blossoms.  Creates Siddhis. 

Bring him back through imagination.

Give (scripting, affirmations, prayers etc.).  Recieve.  Relationship and intimacy with the universe.  Oracles, cards. 

Positive cause.  Crystals, cards, any kind of permission slip to recieve. 

Write - look for response or reaction.  Look for impact.  Care about the collective.

Let go of the left brain.  Logical brain.  Enjoy. 

Imagination/pretend + heart.

Doorway between material and siddhis is imagination or pretend.  Molding reality. 

Mold reality with pretend.

The doorway to the entities/the mirror is pretending they are there. 

Heart makes it stable. 

Fantasize CHAKRAS ARE REAL. lol. (They are)

Third eye = imagination or pretend. 

Heart is the threshhold.

Expectation.  Create a lot of meaning so as to sow expectation. 

Pretend will stabilize and weave a story.  Comes to life.  

Enjoy playing pretend.   Enjoyment is key.

Follow the blur between reality and pretend. 

To open the door:
Sexual energy
Affirmations
Relaxation, meditation, breathwork

Repeat pretend/imagination to bring it through the door.

If it can destroy me, it can heal me.  Chakras. 

Closing the door - seeing it as only imagination or pretend or fantasy or mirage or illusion or madness.   No heart, no sexual energy.

The colours keep the door open.  Strong 'pretend' that the colours are sending me messages and I'm generating them.  Along with shapes and forms.   It's all intuition, communication. I can see in real time how imagination and pretend crack the door open.  It feels like madness but its powerful.  People would treat me differently; we are one.  Truth takes over, infused with fantasy (and its pleasant fantasy/siddhis).  Constant synchronicity. The colours really feel real even though they're 'not'. My lack of logical left brain and my belief in the reality of imagination.  What is real and what is imagination?  Everything is imagination.  With enough momentum 'imagination' is real.  Real is imagination and feeling plus momentum.  The door is opened.  Everything comes flowing in.  Shadows to be loved and held.  Things 'stand out' (intuition and communication).  Dreams come true.  Open the wardrobe with a cleansed being or heart, fluidity and flexible state of being.  I am beyond time.   I am Eve.  I am the first and the last.  Alpha and Omega.  Time does not exist in that world when the door opens entirely.   I can talk to the mirror/ myself at any point in time.  

Edited by Kore

You can lift the frequency by expressing the colours.  Through tapping, visualization etc. 

The colour order (in terms of frequency and positivity/ development): 

Black

Red

Blue

Green

Yellow

Purple

Orange

White - the highest

(very interesting that spiral dynamics is similar to this order)

White magick - hand gestures especially Dhyana or Vitarka, clicking your fingers.   Utilizing the colour white, red or green.  Affirming until everything is white, red or green in agreeance or forcing your will.  I've manifested things this way.  With the power of imagination and communication.  

I believe communication may be tied to creation and manifestation.    

Edited by Kore

Why do they say that 'communication' (tarot, ouji boards etc.) opens the door? Because communication is tied to imagination, creation and manifestation.   The throat chakra (sound and vibration for the great pyramids etc. ) plays a role in imagination, creation and manifestation.  Creativity.  

High notes - yes

Low notes - no

Loud - yes

Quiet - no

Light - yes

Darkness - no

Hot - yes

Cold - no

Red, Green, white - yes

Black, blue, yellow - no

Tapping - yes

If you affirm or force 'yes' with your desire you can 'create' with the power of communication.  

If you combine the heart chakra or love with the throat chakra or communication with your desire then that it is an especially powerful combination.  

Edited by Kore

Forcing works less well than affirming or coming to an agreeance.  A cocreation.  

Although by forcing  (with the affirmation: I am irresistable, you are obsessed with me) I once manifested a man getting out of his car, waving to me, walking toward me with a bright smile upon his face before I ran.   Another man waved to me on his bicycle before entering the building I was staying at and disappearing.  So forcing does work, but less quickly than cocreation.  It may be the case that the affirmation would have worked either way because the door was greatly open.  

Edited by Kore

Believing is Seeing.  

Exposure to this over time makes reality more fluid (opens the door) since you create a belief that it is fluid with the experience of reality shifting. That belief then shifts your reality to a fluid version with a matching vibration.  

Communication with tarot, colours is an easy way to form this belief.  

Fake it till you make it.  Believe something is real for it to become real.  

From Bashar's teachings :

"Misconception:   "Seeing is Believing"    (What we perceive determines what we believe.)
The Actuality:     "Believing is Seeing"    (What we believe determines what we perceive!)

So, don't wait to perceive it before you start believing it!
Believe it first, and then you will perceive it accordingly."

"Doing this "make believe" physical action trains the body consciousness. This makes it "real for you now", so the universe then delivers it to you."

Edited by Kore

When you build a relationship with a God or Goddess or the Abrahamic God you begin to believe what they say, and have faith. Your heart begins to heal and you open up to their words with faith.  

Believing is seeing.  Faith is seeing.  

“because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you”

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

"I pray ... also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know ... his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength, which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead"

Resources (these resources can help you build a personal relationship): 

The Atmosphere of Grace - youtube channel.  

Thrive - devotional bible.  

https://koorong.com/product/nlt-thrive-creative-journaling-devotional-bible-blue-flowers_9781414368139?gclid=CjwKCAjwvrOpBhBdEiwAR58-3OZPTX79XVMOBLZ2kYNt_dai5Ez4FoPsRoNW-KhQEgriNWo-AF0nBRoCR1gQAvD_BwE

Mother Mary Oracle - Alana Fairchild

https://blueangelonline.com/shop/apps/card-deck/mother-mary-oracle-3/

Wild kuan Yin Oracle - Alana Fairchild

Rumi Oracle - Alana Fairchild

Edited by Kore

Relaxation creates belief (opens your heart to new beliefs): 

• ASMR: chakras
  • ASMR: Affirmations
  • ASMR: Crystals
  • ASMR: Reiki
  • ASMR: Roleplays (relaxation opens your heart to the idea of being in a safe environment, magical environment, with safe, magical people)
  • Ambient asmr rooms (relaxation opens your heart to the idea of being in a safe environment, magical environment, Paris etc.)
  • ASMR:  Guided meditations (relaxation opens your heart to self transcendance)
  • Breathing

ASMR. Create a relationship (with the asmr artist, ambient room etc.) and open your heart to their affirmations, chakras, love etc. Open up to their words, crystals. 

"When you build a relationship with a asmr artist etc. you begin to believe what they say, and have faith. Your heart begins to heal and you open up to their words with faith."  Hypnosis

As recorded in my notes from years ago: 

• Relaxation
  • Love
  • Breathing
  • Affirmations
  • Sexual energy

Edited by Kore

There is only the self.   There are no others.   The great I AM is behind everything.   The root of my experiences.  The 'entities' are unity, when I realize the above in a big way.  There is no difference between imagination and the real, they are both the I AM or the self. In other words, everything is mind. 

Let's see if I can trigger it by going to the root.  

Edited by Kore

I met the man in my room last night in the astral.  He laid on top of me gently.  I felt his face and head in one hand.  It was gaunt with bumps.  With the other hand I held his hand.  He spoke to me and his voice was like honey, extremely beautiful. 

I've met him before in the astral.  We made love. 

The first time I properly met him the blanket moved dramatically on its own.  Now it's a regular occurrence.  He tucked me in the other night when I returned to my room (after I ran away to another room because he touched my leg). 

The 'entities' (myself) spoke to me right after, when they've otherwise disappeared. "met her man".  "I know who". 

Edited by Kore

Notes (changed my mind about solipsism): 

Meditate on non localized "I AM" while saying "I AM".  It is a screen of awareness, fused with "reality"

Notice that when I or others say "I" or "you" it feels non localised, unlimited. 

Keep repeating and it will become more intense.  

When others say "I" or "you" or refer to others it sounds and feels non localised, feels like myself.  I am non localized. 

As "I" and localization changes, 'entities' and siddhis enter the picture.  

Repeat and say pronouns "I, me, you, my, she, he" while focusing on screen of awareness, on I AM. 

Repeat and say "he" and "she" while focusing on screen of awareness, I AM.  Feminine and masculine.  

Takes time for realization but should see instant results.  

New identity, non localized, I AM. Everyone and everything.  

Entities will appear with strong realization or rewiring of identity. 

Will see words first (atleast I do).  Words speaking to 'you'.  Synchronicity. 

Enjoy realization, rewiring.  Enjoy being unlimited.  Siddhis will appear if you take your time.  

"Psychosis" is an instant and fast realization but temporary with separation, making it dark and frightening.  This way is slow, but abiding. 

Mix it up.  Experiment.  

"Magnetic"

Shadow stuff will arise to be integrated as "I AM" first.  Frightening, separated, non integrated stuff. 

Integrate the words and signs as "I AM" so they are not separate from me.   Realize we are one.  Make shadow less frightening and offensive through integration.  Separation makes it frightening.   Unify.

"End of dream" - dream of separation.  Everything is already one.  Already unified.

Spend time on non shadow, non entity, non mirror, to find the shadow, entity, mirror.  

Cracks in the dream.  Follow the cracks in the dream.  

Thoughts manifest instantly on the screen of awareness when you meditate on "I AM".  What I've called "entities" in the past.  It's just your thoughts.  

Edited by Kore

• Apply affirmations to my centre or core, head/third eye and spine.
  • Bask in affirmations. Enjoy being ideal self as affirmations hit my core.  The more you enjoy the more likely to manifest and cleanly act from that place.  It is now, it is done. 
  • Do actions while applying affirmations (thinking and feeling).  My ideal self's actions.  
  • Words are almost as effective as visualising plus you can do it for longer lengths of time
  • Use affirmation cards for affirmations and listen to affirmation videos for conviction
  • Use Chakra mantra sounds.  Apply sounds and words to spine and head/ third eye. 
  • Use the breath.  Imagine it travelling through the spine and head. 
  • Use the method
  • Impress the affirmations, sounds, breath and visualizations onto the formless substance.  
Edited by Kore

• Sounds (applying om, lum), breath and visualization work better than affirmations and words.   Can do sounds and breath for long lengths of time vs visualization.  
Edited by Kore

Things improve with the higher God because a relationship with the higher God (love) has a domino affect on all aspects of himself.  

If you focus on demons, you limit yourself to their level of consciousness.  

The Beast transforms. 

Talk to the higher God to hear him in all his creations, domino affect to all his aspects. 

Higher God and his aspects is always around.  Don't have to see it clearly or obviously for it to be there. There is a cascading affect when you improve your relationship with him.  It's impacts all of who he is, which is infinity.  

He is like an enormous mind or brain which has its own personality and feelings about everything.   Love and relationship shifts the enormous mind and infinity on all levels.