Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrew

Life Coach's

5 posts in this topic

Hi there 

Is anyone working with or has anyone worked with a life coach ? I'm thinking about doing it seriously so if someone has worked with a top life coach and could pass on their name I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm looking for a world class top performing life coach that can deliver results 

I'm not looking for free coaching for someone who wants to improve their skills as a coach 

Thanks

Andrew 

@Toby I have been doing personal development/Self help for about 10 years now and I always find I just read a book watch a video or do a course and come away with new information nothing tangible or visceral. Yes I'm to blame for this I can at least take responsibility for the fact that I don't put in enough time/effort or my strategy needs work which is why I'm looking for a coach someone to help clarify goals/issues and hold me accountable 

Areas to focus would be 

Work/Career

Relationships 

Personal Growth: In particular self confidence 

Ok. Then I cannot recommend you anyone (I only know some "coaches" that focus more on "spirituality", "body work" or "energy work").

@Andrew hey there what is your expectations on a life coach?  Mia Rivel is a good life coach on this site you can find her here... However do realise that you are the one who creates the results...