Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Edible Trip Report

7 posts in this topic

I won't go into a poetic description, I was given the raw truth uncut JUST HOW I LIKE IT, and I could barely handle it.

1. You are exactly where you are supposed to be at all times.

2. You literally share your energy with the entirety of your being (universe). Any judgments you make about reality/universe you have to face. You overcome your judgments with complete trust that reality/universe since its you loves you.

3. All parts of God are equally good, there is not a single person in existence who is more good than another, they are all equally good at all times.

4. I had a profound not knowing and realization that the point of the game was to surrender to the WILL of the GAME. You do that by facing every trial and tribulation that comes to you with love and surrender to what is. 

5. I tried to protect my trip from going sideways....there is no protection from what is. You can't run, you can't hide, you have to face what is and we all must face it!

6. Meditation/No Mind is very important in overcoming your monkey mind which creates the trials and tribulations you have to go through.

7. Every Avatar/Character was built with specific strengths and weaknesses and the key to enjoying your dream is finding out what your weaknesses are and confronting them. Your dream is a lesson of how to believe in yourself.

8. Also I am sorry for how tough I am sometimes to you all. That is message I have taken after this trip. I love you all, please continue to guide me through this dream.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Another insight I had, pain is just us denying our judgment. We need to be honest about what we like and don't like, and not fear our own judgment otherwise we turn our dream into hell. We need to look at our creation, even with the recognition that it is perfect the way it is, if we don't see it that way we need to be honest about our feelings and have no shame or judgment if we judge it. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Also another insight I have is the feminine loves physical pain but fears emotional pain, the masculine loves emotional pain but fears physical pain. If you are too in your masculine to integrate your feminine you need to be honest to yourself about your feelings, your fears, preferences etc and not judge them.

If you are too in your feminine to integrate your masculine you need to be honest to yourself about your aversion/avoidance of emotional pain and not judge them. 

As always if you judge yourself or reality which is also yourself, don't judge the judgment.

The Masculine represents the end, it sees everything as nothing, The Feminine represents beginning, it sees everything as everything. Combine the two to achieve balance, denial of either point of view creates internal conflict, that internal conflict is expressed in the entire universe.

Mark 3:25. If a house is divided against itself it cannot stand. 

What it means to look at the Face of God. The Divine Masculine Light of Awareness, Pierces and Illuminates the Heart of The Feminine. This is what enlightenment is, the heart was empty but is filled with the Light/Love of Awareness, thus it becomes impregnated and you and the entire universe is born again.

As Leo once states we are the probes of God, we live within ourselves to discover what we are. We are so massive, and as a result we get lost and confused. This allows each assessment to be genuine, and thus each probe's assessment of God is equally correct. 

God recognizes each probe as itself, as thus God speaks to each probe in their own language, your trips are a representation of your own unique language. I love to think, so God spoke to me through Charka Music named Don't Overthink.

God meets you where you are. So in our interactions with each other, we should follow that example and meet others and ourselves where we are, that is what it means to love ourselves. We can only understand ourselves through honesty of our judgment of physical and emotional pain. Through inner therapy, through being naked, intimate, with ourselves and expressing inner vulnerability, do we finally understand ourselves.