ZenSwift

Mushroom Trip 015 - 4g - A Whole New Level Of High

1 post in this topic

Date: September 30th 2022

Dose: 4g Mazatapec

Taken at 1:49pm

Intention: What is Actuality?

12 minutes

• Still cold from my cold shower earlier. Shivering a bit. Feeling the anxiety of the come-up. But I'm also excited too so this is going to be a wild.
  • I remember from my last trip, you kind of feel isolated. Like you have to just lie down and just get fucked by reality. Focusing takes some serious courage.

16 minutes

• Visuals trickling in
  • Yawns

4g is definitely crossing a threshold. This is a COMPLETELY new domain from 3.5g.

• Very vibratory, like I am having my entire being vibrate at a higher level.
  • The entire room is alive. Vibrating. Really kicked in now
  • This is definitely a new domain of high. Like very fucking high. Very high vibration.
  • Fuck loads of visuals. Neon closed-eyed visuals.
  • I've noticed that the Visuals reflect your emotions. Like I will see faces of women in the couch for example reflecting an emotion that I am feeling.
  • I was so High that I lost my ability to use my phone properly. Too much visuals and just too much context wipe.
  • I noticed a certain point in my Consciousness where I come back and I'm able to use my phone again. Super interesting. It's like an instantaneous moment.  It all just clicked in like all right back to the default homeostasis of what my brain knows what it needs to be doing.
  • So when you do four grams. Well for me. I had a different threshold where it almost feels like the visuals entered into physical objects. So then when I looked at my floor and it was like crazy teeth everywhere and like emotion everywhere. It was like the floor was alive.

Insights and Musings

• Have the courage to say "Fuck this life. I want better."
  • Declare war on your life.
    • Set a date for war.
    • Make a plan to start being fucking awesome
  • Challenge yourself to enjoy life a little more.
  • I'm going to breath life into this bitch.
    • How are you going to breathe into life today?
    • I Want You to Breathe life into next week by working today.
  • I have become conscious that I have no face and I'm just exactly what I experience.
    • I can see this merge between me and the room becoming increasingly profound and deep.
  • I've also become conscious of when I close my eyes my body is gone. Literally. And the rest of reality with it too. Within an instant, reality seizes and then comes back when I open my eyes

Post Trip Report

• It was the highest I've ever been, and it was a whole lot to handle. But I got through it like a champ.
  • I always desensitize myself to more and more fear as I trip more. I also get a lot of clarity and process things about my life. So that's good.

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present.