Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
something_else

Any recommendations for things to do in Nepal

5 posts in this topic

I'm planning a month (or perhaps month and a half) trip to Nepal this May, mainly to do some trekking. But I was wondering if anyone here has been, and has any recommendations for other things to do there? I'm going to work while I'm out there (as I'm able to work remotely) and then take some time off to explore.

The two things that are top of my list right now are the 14ish day Annapurna circuit trek, and a flight around Everest and the Himalayas.

I'm asking here since Nepal is known for its spiritual culture, so this feels like a good place to ask for recommendations :D

Thanks in advance!

Awesome! A friend of mine has lived there and worked as a teacher. 

I will keep an eye on this thread, might wanna visit there sometime in the future as well. 

Oh, nice! What did they teach?

It looks like such a beautiful country. Especially the trekking there.

Nepal? I disagree. E: Just enjoy from your own home for absolutely free, and search up Nepal customs on Wikipedia, there, you experienced while saving SO much time energy and money, you're welcome.

happytate.JPG

Edited by Blackbeat

15 hours ago, Blackbeat said:

Nepal? I disagree. E: Just enjoy from your own home for absolutely free, and search up Nepal customs on Wikipedia, there, you experienced while saving SO much time energy and money, you're welcome.

happytate.JPG

Huh? I can't trek from my own home :P