Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Humanity A Story

2 posts in this topic

Humanity is a story of a search for peace due to mistaken identity
Humanity is a story of a search for love due to mistaken identitity
Humanity is a story of conflict and war due to mistaken identitity

Humanity identifies with fear, with constant comparison, with unworthiness at its core,
Humanity is constantly ruminating about the future with dread and focused on before,
Humanity is constantly trying to attain something and it can never fill their cup,
Feeling like a brain in a skull, underneath they feel like a pop up,

Humanity is confused, chasing leader after leader hoping someone else can save them,
Humanity follows the newest trend like sheep, and are always playing for keeps,
Humanity hoards because they feel empty, they strive because they fear stillness,
Humanity constantly must distract themselves its like its own illness,

They love to erect rules, and regulations, contracts, insurance, and guarantees,
They operate in complete opposition from intelligent design, and scoff at impermanence with pride,
Why? Because they fear to look inside, they are the forgotten ocean that fears its own tide,
But this game cannot be played forever, eventually they will have to give in and resign,
As death loomed ever more, an existential dread is projected from their core, 
The death of illusion draws near, awakening commences dissolving all fear

A human is seen as a story played out on the screen of a universal mind,
The Universe realizes why the search has ended because there was nothing and no one to find. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Wanting but not having. Having but not wanting. Biped oh biped. When art thou satisfied?

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.