Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cathal

Your development is my development

2 posts in this topic

Thinking way back when I first started to doing psychedelics and experiencing a glimpse of higher levels of consciousness I stumbled into this community looking for guidance, so lost in confusion and emotional pain, although i'm not so active anymore I deeply honour all of your contribution to sharing your mind with me and the world, answering my questions and talking directly with me.

For all those who are progressing through your consciousness. Thank you. No matter your development, you are exactly where you ought to be, much of the time we want to be somewhere else or in some higher degree of consciousness, but even that thought makes you realize how far you've come along in your development in this present, now reality. You are alive and still breathing, you are a part of the universal ever-changing reality singular reality and consciously choosing to develop towards that is absolutely astounding, perhaps it is a great blessing to have this human form, despite the immense suffering one can go through to end the dissatisfaction of conditioned reality, here we are. Don't forget that, what you do every moment truly matters and infact, it is the little things that we often overlook that contain the deepest and most insightful keys to becoming more conscious, even the Buddha said look to the simplicity of your breath and all you seek can be understood, anything, even taking a shit could enlighten you if you were attentive enough -- and those who realized that to the potential have deeply impacted all of our lives right now for our own freedom.

Thank you for doing this for yourself and the benefit of all other beings, in our seperateness many of us are in circumstances unable to see past the illusion and suffer greatly for our ignorance and you reading this working on yourself consciously even for 10/20/30 minutes a day is benefiting all those around you. Thank you.

Happy New Years and I wish 2023 brings you into watersliding into Bliss and freedom from suffering. Woooohoo

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me