Peace and Love

My Interesting Meditation Experience....

3 posts in this topic

HI Actualized.org Family!

I wanted your input on this recent experience I've been having.  As many of you know on here I practice Reiki Energy Healing so when I meditate I usually send reiki to myself and to other people usually via a prayer journal that I've created.  To experience Reiki energy healing you don't have to be physically present to experience it's benefits.  It can be sent distance wise, and can also bypass space and time and be sent into the past and into the future.  It can also be sent to words on a piece of paper and the spiritual consciousness of the reiki energy sends healing to whatever you would like to focus on. If there is no specific intent on sending the energy, it will go where it is need the most whether physically, mentally, or spiritually.

I decided to try a new meditation technique. Something completely new.  So instead of sending healing energy to certain specific people, I send energy to the Earth and the entire Universe!  Usually when I send out energy I get what I give out, and feel really calm and relaxed.  This time it felt incredibly different.  I imagine the Earth literally sitting in the palm of my hands and send energy to the Earth, but I also imagine the energy emanating from my body and just stretching out every where to everything.  When I started to send energy to everything, without bias I felt this overwhelming sense of calmness and peace.  In fact it was so strong that I was feeling unconditional LOVE and a sense of awww.  I could feel my roles and my identity dropping, and my mind was completely wiped and empty.   I just felt like this nothingness, a sense of just being, but it felt really good and I wanted to be there.  I just wanted to MERGE with God/absolute infinity.  I wanted to be the sea foam on the ocean, and the rain drops in a cloud.  

I've done this about 3 times already.  The more I do this, the stronger it gets.  It got so strong this time, I started feeling like I would literally give my life up for it!  Like I would die for the universe because I love God so much. I don't know what is happening to me but I LOVE it! 

@Peace and Love Your thread reminded me of this video. he kinda says the same thing  :) 

Edited by Echoes