Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Romer02

The power of now ( strange phenomenon occured)

2 posts in this topic

I am almost done with Ekhart Tolle’s the power of now. All i could say is wow! The book made me more present just listening to it (audio book). 

Anyways today I was at the airport working on my laptop. Suddenly this  man with a bunch of scratches on his face sits next to me, he has a bunch of really bad scratches and just looks like he feel off a bike face first or a girl scratched his face a shit ton. 

I begin to feel into my body as i’m simply just trying to be as much as possible and my emotional body just starts to feel EXTREMELY SHITTY i felt confused and wondered WTF i usually don’t feel this way it felt like someone had cut my stomach in half or something. 

okay so first I decided to breath into it maybe it would help and it did a little but ultimately I just stood up and left because I was feeling extremely uncomfortable. 

Now my question is, is this phenomenon occurring because someone who was around me was suffering greatly?  Did they some how come into my energy or something and this started to make me feel uncomfortable (what exactly is going on ) ? ? Am i just feeling more aware of the cycles my body goes through? 

Hopefully I could get some feedback in the comments so we could have a fun talk :) 

The suffering was caused by your thoughts of the man’s scratches. Mind is the cause of suffering, that’s it. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie