Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vincent S

5-MEO-DMT Question

3 posts in this topic

Hey!

I’m working with 5MEO-DMT (freebase) at the moment and I’m loving it. It’s very direct. I’m plugging it with vinegar. And it dissolves perfectly with 0,3ml vinegar. 

My question is, can you only plug the freebase solution? Or can you drip it in your nose with a needle less syringe?  
Anyone tried this? How bad is the sting? Does it drip? How is the trip compared to plugging/vaping?

Thanks in advance ??✨

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

I have tried it. It is much more powerful than plugged, but you have to adjust the ph with a pharmacy strip, as close to 7 as possible, and you have to prevent it from going into the throat. if it goes to the throat it is horrible. So, it has to be the smallest volume possible, and when you put in the drops you get up and cover your nose looking at the ground and wait as long as possible for it to be absorbed. if you lie down before time it will pass to your throat and you will suffer

@Breakingthewall Thanks! Appreciate it ??

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”