Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Robinson

Kelticguitar

7 posts in this topic

How would you know? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

On 11/16/2022 at 4:11 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

I have a hard time dealing with trolls. I'm still doing a lot in this direction. I want to have a firm online presence without suffering too much and my greatest suffering always happens to be dealing with trolls. It usually becomes a sore spot and a big headache for me because I have social anxiety. 

On 11/16/2022 at 4:15 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

One thing is to not feed the trolls. 

I'll be using whatever mental gymnastics I can to keep a lid on my temper and emotions to see that I'm not impacted by trolls or that they don't get the better of me because in most cases they do. 

On 11/16/2022 at 4:19 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

So far so good. I have been able  to mitigate a huge percentage of trolls than what I have been able to do in the past few years. This in an ongoing journey. It's not easy. Not on my side of the fence. When someone blows you up, you simply cannot do much other than watch the shit show go down. And some people really love drama.. You can't do anything about it. The problem really begins when they enroll you into it. It's tough. 

I'm keeping a regular tab on what strategies to use to successfully deal with trolls so I don't have to suffer in any way for my own growth. 

On 11/16/2022 at 4:22 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

I'll keep this journal as a record of all my strategies and techniques that I'll use to get trolls from sabotaging my progress. 

Things that you need to say to trolls. How to respond to them without getting yourself into trouble.. 

When to ignore and when to stand up. 

How to calmly respond to a troll or mean comments without getting fired up but also not putting up with bullshit. 

All kinds of strategies. 

Women are generally targeted a lot more on the internet than men.. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

On 11/16/2022 at 4:29 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

I have made tremendous progress in dealing with this problem. There was a point in my life where I used to suffer nightmares, panic attacks. Well, those days are gone. I used to be very naive in handling it. I had stalkers, trolls, haters, bullies, all kinds of crazy shit happen to me online. It was a tough time. It even impacted my relationships as a lot of people thought I was the problem. I wasn't the problem. I just didn't know how to deal with the problem. I had no guidance or resources. Often I felt weak, timid and helpless and unable to find a strong method to get past it. 

On 12/17/2022 at 11:30 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

Pre-prepared statements. 

To anyone who stalks me 

I don't wish to discuss nonsense with you. And I'm tired of the stalking. I'm getting strong abusive vibes from you. I don't appreciate talking to you. Why to scrutinize me so much. Leave me alone. I only prefer friendly sensible communication otherwise I avoid responding. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all, maintain peace, thanks. I begged you so many times to leave me alone, have some modesty, I will never be talking to you no matter how much you try to get my attention, you don't impress me, you just annoy me, stop looking for my attention, I have you on ignore by the way, I have to take you off ignore to specifically read what you write, an unnecessary work for me. Ironically you're the one who is fueling the cult of personality vibe around me by giving me all of your unnecessary negative attention, so have a good day. Learn to be respectful of my space and then maybe I might rethink about  talking to you. 

You're being hostile with me. I already told you that I don't appreciate the way you communicate. I talk to people who exhibit a decent level of friendliness. All of your posts are either ridiculing or mocking me or passing some sarcastic remark. You said that I'm your entertainment. Well, I'm not interested in serving you entertainment. Just be decent and walk away if someone is not interested. 

You're preying on my weaknesses and problems and grilling me for your shallow entertainment and I'm sorry but that's abusive behavior. I don't sense a good vibe from you. If you walk into a park and make someone uncomfortable by constantly staring at them and if they didn't want to talk to you, then I won't consider it their fault. Ironically, that's what you are doing, you're violating my boundaries and making me uncomfortable on intent. Then when I react to you out of frustration, you have a problem, then just don't start anything with me, best. 

Stop creating drama around me and stop seeking my attention. Please don't mention me again 

You're trolling and troubling me. I don't appreciate talking to you, have a good day. If you want to have a civil conversation then fine, otherwise back off. 

I want to be a good contributing member on this forum and I invest heavily in my growth. I hate being dragged into constant negativity by users like you, stop invading my attention and focus in some meaningless direction and stop preying on me. 

♡✸♡.

Don't let hate impact you. 

The worst part of someone hates you and throws negativity at you is that you let it impact you. 

Their hate is just a wave around you. A reflection of their pestilence. You don't need to smoke this wave. 

You have zero obligation to show love to someone who doesn't reflect back loving energy to you. 

(that's very charitable of you. I pity you though that you don't see the light in me) 

They keep hating, I keep rolling 

Be confident and hate won't impact you. 

(don't worry about what haters have to say. Their hate will never change and it's not up to anyone to change their hate because hate is like murder and you can't change someone who just wants to kill. Let their own hate dowse them in negative energy) 

Sometimes we tend to internalize hate of others towards us by feeling hurt, angry, frustrated and miserable. This is bad because that's what the hater wanted in the first place. They want to inflict as much pain, suffering, demoralizing as they can. So when you absorb their hate, it's like absorbing poison and then it tends to impact your mental state and makes you feel miserable. That's what they set out to do. They feel satisfied after having punched you and used you as a punching bag by making them absorb their poison. The first step is to carefully detach from this poison. 

And then stay strong and positive amid all the negativity and distress the person trying to throw at you. This is a challenge but this is the only option  

Use sar. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

If you don't like someone you can put them on ignore instead of creating unnecessary drama around them with your negativity and then blaming the person for giving you a reaction. Best. That's why the ignore function exists. There are all kinds of taboo subjects discussed here. You don't like someone's opinions, block them instead of trying to suppress their opinion. An opinion is on a subject so refrain from personal attacking. Not cool. Take accountability for the content you watch or click to read instead of complaining about it. You are not an authority on what should or should not be discussed in public discourse. Ironically you're the one who fuels drama with unnecessary negativity trying to find offense with every little thing. If you have so much anger inside you, find healthy ways to deal with it instead of constantly trolling someone or looking for an excuse to start shit on purpose even when you can ignore, take responsibility.

Try to heal your anger instead of ruining other's experience of the place. Learn to be tolerant of other's space in public. And stop wielding authority over people's thoughts as though everything is under your control. 

Nobody is doing it on this thread

Don't try to micromanage other people. 

Who cares what you think. I don't like paying attention to negativity, move on. Your opinion is not the most important in the universe. How I'm being interpreted by your judgement is more reflective of your judgment 

Don't sweat the small stuff and stop being Whiny and petty about things. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Because of my autism I didn't know how to respond 

I'm not a drama person. I just don't know how to respond to trolls better and that gives them fuel to trigger me more. Thanks to my autism and inability to communicate properly to negative Nancys on this platform. 

This is a great response I can give to every troll. 

If someone or something being said gets under your skin, it is a good indicator you need to calibrate your feelings more efficiently. What angers you tells more about you than the other person. I get feeling frustrated, but anger is a much bigger feeling. Why do you need to block someone? We are all a community here who try to help each other. Eventually all here want to help and be helped, not to ruin someone's experience.

Is trying to start shit with me worth your time and energy? Maybe especially if you don't have anything better to do with your time. 

Plus lack of accountability for what you choose to read. 

Why even bother responding to a thread if you are going to inject it with negativity. There are others who would respond positively to it. 

This is a safe space for everyone, stop making others feel unsafe by constantly targeting them,the fact that you don't like me is well known. 

Many people not liking a person is not a reason to ban a person from a place, that's called bias and intolerance. This is a democracy for a reason. It means people who you don't like will also have equal opportunity to exist. 

Don't make this about me, it's just more about you. 

And if you think you're some kind of a mirror, then you are a bad mirror. A mirror that always forgets to self reflect. It's not honesty it's how you use honesty. When you weaponize honesty, you do it from a bad faith place. 

You have something personal against me, that's why you routinely target my threads. This has nothing to do with me. Heal your own bias than using constant opportunities to shit on me. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

This thread is a good response to trolls. 

♡✸♡.