Rishabh R

Fiction productivity graph

3 posts in this topic

As we go through life the fiction makes our life productive as to act we have to make sense of the world in short time but  accumulating more fiction decreases productivity as it is easy to be stuck in thinking that our fantasy is real. And after death our fiction in mind ends as death is end of identity.

Any thought guys ?

IMG_20221217_020801.jpg

I would not dispute the position. I might ask about the data points though. Fiction, or ‘something the imagination invents’ could apply broadly. For example, an imagination could invent money or property interests. At what point does more money yield an incrementally lower rate of goods or services per unit of labour? 

4 hours ago, RobertZ said:

I would not dispute the position. I might ask about the data points though. Fiction, or ‘something the imagination invents’ could apply broadly. For example, an imagination could invent money or property interests. At what point does more money yield an incrementally lower rate of goods or services per unit of labour? 

If we accumulate large amounts of fictions then it lowers our productivity as we would be stuck in dreaming instead of taking action.