Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Manny

tripping for dealing whit fears and traumas

4 posts in this topic

hey ,

ive got 15gr of hollandia truffles that i want to use to deal with myself and all my underlying issues with myself that im hiding for myself and the rest of the world.

I tried manny things buth it all works buth its not eneough in the sense that i stil feel anxious manny times and having hard times with myself somethimes..

What do you guys think? The only thing that im afraid of is that it may be going bad and that im never be the same again...

Any tips???

Start with a low dose and see how it affects you.

Practice dealing with this changed state of mind a few times on lower doses.

Then, when that was no issue, increase the dosage step by step.

From my own experience I would suggest making sure you are in a safe environment if your intention is to explore these things Manny and to understand the conditioning of the mind is not going to be erased with a few psychedelic trips, it may take years of integration work to feel like you aren't a victim to what happened to you.

But, they may help you see you are a winner and the choices you're making moment to moment either prolongs or dissolves the patterns of trauma. So take joy knowing every moment is a moment to free yourself! :)

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

Learn to inquire into your fears and traumas while sober, then use small dose psychedelics to deepen your inquiry.

I think that's the best way.

Edited by vladorion