Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarkKol

Technology, Philosophy and Art

13 posts in this topic

This is my Journal

Edited by Carl-Richard

Adventure time is madness. Extraordinary & Amazing.

f6fab945ded7d4159b4d6ecaa1e153e02eb83cdd_00.gif

tt_at2_gif2.gif

adventure-time-finn-the-human.gif

tumblr_o3yu7yekNn1udo4gso1_500.gif

Edited by MarkKol

Terraria Is an Amazing game, but there's a mod called "Calamity" that makes it even better. Here are some of my favorite bosses:

Supreme Calamitas (first image) and his 2 brothers Supreme Cataclysm (Second) and Supreme Catastrophe (Third image)

Brimstone_witch.png

Supreme_Cataclysm.png

Supreme_Catastrophe.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jungle Dragon Yharon
(Second hardest after Supreme Calamitas)

Yharon Png.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Devourer of Gods (He's a lot bigger in-game)

The_Devourer_of_Gods_ 28Final_Phase 29.png

The Plaguebringer Goliath

The_Plaguebringer_Goliath.png

Providence, The Profaned Goddess 
(She was Extremely hard to beat)

Providence 2C_the_Profaned_Goddess.png

Leviathan and Anahita (Leviathan is also a lot bigger in game)

Leviathan_and_Anahita.png

My Favorite class to play is Melee, here are some great swords:

Ark of The Cosmos

Ark_of_the_Elements.png

Galaxia

Galaxia_Cancer.gif

Roxcalibur

Roxcalibur.png

And finally, Murasama.

Murasama.gif 

Here are my 2 favorite vanilla bosses 

Wall of Flesh (Killing this boss unlocks crazy new armor, ore, weapons and bosses).

Wall_of_Flesh.gif

The Final boss of Vanilla Terraria, Moon Lord.

Moon_Lord.png

Edited by MarkKol

Steve Jobs was a rockstar 

Crazy hippy hobo creative leader, I resonate with his story so much.

92sp2xPk_400x400.jpg

Apple Makes some really cool products, even though I don't buy them myself.

They have this cool consistency with Corner Radius. 

FiQ5BkaaAAAV93G.jpegFiQ5BkPaEAERA9Y.jpegFiQ5BkOaAAUM2ab.jpegFiQ5BkaaEAE3uQH.jpeg

Edited by MarkKol

If I die and someone brings 80% of my brain/mind back to life in 50 years. Would I wake up like I just went to sleep? Or would someone else, someone new, someone similar to me, wake up in my body? 

This makes me think... What am I? Who am I? How much of me is me? Sounds like I'm nothing... but also everything, everything... I just keep forgetting. Like I'm disconnected from the server where all these memories are stored, who's memories? Well, Memories of the universe of course. Ancient humming universe.

Edited by MarkKol

Here is the most insane bonkers crazy (but real) idea ever 

Space and time are interwoven, this could be the biggest mind opener ever, it's proven.. yet it seems like fiction.

It seems like the safest thing to assume right? Time has nothing to do with Space, that's just silly!  

How did the universe begin? There's no answer that won't blow your mind

Does the universe have walls or does it stretch on and on infinitely? There's no answer that won't blow your mind, because the only logical answer is walls! But In this case walls at the end of the universe would still be crazy.

How does a black hole work? What is anti matter and or dark matter?

Hundreds of Billions of people dead or alive have naturally assumed that Space and time have nothing to do with each other, and yet we were wrong. What else are we wrong about? It's easy to point out mistakes and make discoveries within the material realm. How does something like time... even exist?

EDIT:

74t0at.jpg

Edited by MarkKol

When It comes to Entrainment - Shows & Games

I seem to naturally like Highly Strange Entrainment, Maybe this discovery can help me with Life Purpose & Direction

High Strangeness is often something Silly, Exaggerated, Often Colorful, almost Synonymous with the word 'Magical', And Of course... It's Unique.

Edited by MarkKol

A career in Music and Dance is by far the most 'me' career I can imagine. It's the safest bet. music is gonna be a big part of my life no matter what I choose.

And dance is because it's the only thing I've be told I'm good at by other people. I was actually told to sign up for dance school many times. Since I'm good at letting myself off the hook and going with the music.

However I don't see any uniqueness in a music career

Edited by MarkKol

God dammit I'm tempted to just throw myself into game development because how trash most games are today, these idiotic studios have no fucking idea what people want.

Steve Jobs said big companies make bad products, he was god damn right.

What does the colossal success of Minecraft tell us? It's that you shouldn't spend millions and years of work & focus for triple AAA dumb ass graphics.

SHOCKER: You can make good games because good games don't require God of war type of money, AAA GRAPHICS DONT MAKE GAMES FUN. CRAZY ! There's no need for micro transactions, coins or skins either.

We need large communities, sanbox games, a huge and diverse arsenal of wepons and items, tough ass bosses, and kick ass boss music. Unique AIs

Consumers need to stop pretending that graphics matter, stop being a graphics whore.

“He, who has a why to live for, can bear with almost any how.”

- Nietzsche

Sick ⬇️ (p.s I’ve beaten harder bosses than this, it is a magical experience. But not for rookies)

“…If today were the last day of my life, would i want to do what i am about to do today. Whenever the answer is no for too many days in a row, i know i need to change something.
Remembering that I’ll be dead soon, is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
Because, almost everything, all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure, these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.
Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose.
You are already naked.
There is no reason not to follow your heart.”