ActualizedJohn

THE KEY INSIGHT FOR ALL SHADOW WORK & ESCAPING SPIRAL DYNAMIC STAGE ORANGE

4 posts in this topic

This is by FAR my most valued insight for escaping spiral dynamic stage orange (the materialistic stage), and how I overcame all of my depression for good, and I want to solve it for you. The trap that keeps materialistic like minded people stuck in this stage, worshiping entertainment, pickup, money, power, and status. Here we go.

For a while I was very depressed, because I was trying to become self Actualized, yet I lacked the proper skills to talk to women, to become a pickup artist. I took this as a physical fact that I could not be my highest, whole-st, most complete self until I hit all these milestones for becoming self Actualized, and only THEN could I become whole and complete. I was taught, as a gen Z kid in a public school, surrounded by all stage orange friends, that this was the TRUTH of how you could achieve full confidence, my whole and complete self, through HARVESTING these external things (sex, power, status). I did not believe yet that this was simply a chosen BLUEPRINT for whole and completeness, but that it was a REALITY. When you talk to a therapist of some sort and they start talking about how this is a blueprint, you simply can’t understand what they are saying, because as far as you know this is not a BLUEPRINT, but a physical fact. 

The problem with this false model is the amount of harvesting & suffering this creates. If you are successful in hitting these milestones set for yourself, you will start to notice that not only do you have to MAINTAIN these things to NOT be depressed, but that you constantly keep raising the bar on yourself. Example, getting with ONE girl satisfies, until later where you raise the bar where you need to sleep with FIVE girls to be satisfied. At first making your first thousand dollars is enough, until it’s not, then you have to raise the bar to 10,000. You think that eventually you will be ultimately satisfied one day with what you have, but this will never happen. You will constantly treat yourself like a dog for the rest of your life until the day you die, having to harvest validation.

But as Leo said, within this pickup community I always found it a little fishy, and could never quite put my finger on it, only until after years of suffering. And here it is:

You think you are a loser if you don’t have that one thing, in order for you to be whole and complete. But actually, think of the loser you currently are for thinking you need something, ANYTHING outside yourself to be whole and complete.

Take this for example. Societies blueprint for men’s happiness is you need to sleep with girls to be whole and complete right. That’s their blueprint, which you don’t believe is a blueprint, but a physical fact. And people who don’t subscribe to this blueprint are called “losers”. However, let’s say I come in one day with a different blueprint: the blueprint that says if you DO get with, or actively TRY to get with girl, YOU are now the loser because you are a ‘try hard p*ssy’, and believe you need something other than yourself to become whole and complete. So what I do is I get a bunch of friend, we post this new idea on social media, say it around the school, until now it becomes a, ‘TRUTH’ that everyone who attempts to get girls is a loser.

But even in this case, are the people who get girls really now losers? NO! That was just a blueprint that I merely adopted, and then proceeded to spread around! Everyone is whole and complete RIGHT NOW as they are no matter WHAT they have, and there is nothing that you could ever do to make you MORE, or LESS whole and complete than you already are.

So now that you are reading this message, you finally think: “YES! Now I know that I don’t need a single thing to be happy, so now I can finally go out and get girls, or friends, so I can be whole and compete! Thanks John!”

But you don’t understand what I’m saying: you don’t NEED any of those things to be whole and complete, so there is nothing for you to DO anymore. You can sit in your room alone, right now, for the rest of your LIFE and never leave your house again, and be not equal to, but MORE whole and complete than the most ‘materialistically sound’ celebrity you could think of. These celebrities are dangerous by the way, because they teach harvesting validation, showing millions of people further from the truth, creating more suffering. 

So apply this teaching with that one thing that you want but feel like you lack to make you complete, and CONTEMPLATE the words I have said today. Read this over and over, dissect your mind as Leo teaches. You’ll only regret that you didn’t try sooner :)  

I agree on the whole in that nothing outside of you is going to make you feel complete, this is pretty much an essential idea to grasp. 

Where I disagree is that society doesn't just make up a blueprint that you should try and sleep with women, this is imprinted on you deeply through evolution and genetics, so this does inform what people do. For example, there have been many societies that have tried to repress sexuality, think of religious societies of  the last few hundred years, whereby you could even be killed for adultery, even with the threat of death people still commit adultery. So this is a foundational urge that most of us have. How that is presented in a society is down to the society, for example some are more open sexually, some put more importance on being monogamous etc but really all these are, are ways to have that powerful sexual urge and incorporate it into a society. So you should do whatever you feel, but i would look at healthy ways to express your sexuality. Pick up is just a tool, it can be used for ego validation or it can be used to have and give an amazing experience to someone you're attracted to 

yes, never fall for models of development as true. Never believe what you need is outside of yourself. You have an internal navigation system. Being yourself is more aligned with the truth than personal development and thus is better for you. It is just like lying. Better not to take even one step in that direction if you can help it.

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

4 hours ago, Consept said:

@ConseptI agree on the whole in that nothing outside of you is going to make you feel complete, this is pretty much an essential idea to grasp. 

Where I disagree is that society doesn't just make up a blueprint that you should try and sleep with women, this is imprinted on you deeply through evolution and genetics, so this does inform what people do. For example, there have been many societies that have tried to repress sexuality, think of religious societies of  the last few hundred years, whereby you could even be killed for adultery, even with the threat of death people still commit adultery. So this is a foundational urge that most of us have. How that is presented in a society is down to the society, for example some are more open sexually, some put more importance on being monogamous etc but really all these are, are ways to have that powerful sexual urge and incorporate it into a society. So you should do whatever you feel, but i would look at healthy ways to express your sexuality. Pick up is just a tool, it can be used for ego validation or it can be used to have and give an amazing experience to someone you're attracted to 

you didn’t disagree with anything I said here. My statement was that you can do whatever you want, def use it as a tool. But when it is taught in the ‘red pill’ ideology is that you need this to ‘be a man’ or to ‘be whole’, and it can cause the root of depression for many people, lowering their self esteem, which results in a downward spiral which hurts their chances even more with women.