Tyler Robinson

Like a wave

2 posts in this topic

Have you ever experienced deep pain and sorrow and like you were in a bottomless pit, then suddenly when you have hit rock bottom, everything comes flooding to you, all the love from your ancestors, from all the people who ever loved you and genuinely respected you, and they just hit you like a wave and give you all that love again and tell you to be strong and it's a watershed moment. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Yes this is the Facebook effect. If you ever try to leave Facebook what they do is they show you pictures of people in your contacts and good memories you have with them to prevent you from leaving. It’s the same thing that happens when you’re about to commit suicide your brain shows you all the people that will miss you, all the reasons why you shouldn’t do it and the emotions of regret and a feeling that you don’t want to die. Then when you’re done crying the brain releases endorphins to calm you down.

Oh was his a journal? Sorry about that im using the feed so I don’t know where topics are posted.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?