Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wyeth

What does high consciousness sex look like?

3 posts in this topic

Was wondering what love-making looks like to people on this forum, or people into tantra, or some other way of having sex that is more high consciousness and is not simply focused on obtaining pleasure. 

I am curious because most of my life since I have hit puberty I have been addicted to PMO which makes it much harder for me to have these deeper spiritual love-making experiences. I have had a few moments with my girlfriend where it truly did feel like we were making love and I felt One one with her and the main focus during the sex was our connection, rather than me getting my ejaculation, those moments are rare and probably 95% of the time or more the main focus is on the pleasure aspect.

Edited by Wyeth

It's slow. Barely any movement, at times. Synchronized breathing. Eye contact. Etc.

I think a lot of BDSM requires more consciousness and self-development than the average sex. I would consider it stage green/yellow sex since it requires a lot of trust and communication skills as well as a dropping of the ego and a return more animalistic pleasures. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3