Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

The purpose of certain Spiritual Practices

3 posts in this topic

Many people practice meditation for various reasons, so I won't say there is only one reason to do it. But many come to the practice to learn how to quiet the mind, so that they can stop suffering its constant interpretations. This is fine, but if you only do meditation then you are missing the point. Its one thing to quiet the mind, but when the mind is crafting storylines....if you believe the story it is crafting as truth...then you totally defeated the purpose. 

The purpose of meditation like any tool, is to release your identification with the story, but this for most people will not be enough. You also need to deconstruct all meaning and purpose in your life and recognize it for what it is, your own personal creation. Now when you practice meditation you will have fine tuned the ability to turn the mind chatter off, and if it happens to go off YOU WON'T FALL FOR ITS BULLSHIT. By using both tactics together....you will start to finally observe the character and will regain your authority.

The spiritual practice is all about authority, taking ownership of your life, and not allowing your patterns to control you by becoming aware of them through dis-identification. This is something you have to do over and over and over again until you GET IT. Psychedelics, meditation, deconstruction are all just tools for you to GET IT. Once you get it....then you are free from the clutches of the illusionary ego, which was just an energetic pattern that was constructed mainly through your early life and then modified every so slightly each moment after that. 

Seeing the ego....is like watching things like talking, sitting, scratching, sleeping, all happening on its own...and realizing....that the thing that is doing it...ISN'T YOU. This may freak you out....but well its...true. Its no different than watching your dog running around and not identifying that the dog is you.....the same is true for your body. You are that which holds everything in existence, and the appearances just happen inside you. Obviously this also means the appearances are you....but you are also that which cannot be perceived...but just is...the isness. That just is. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 I noticed this happening for a while and it made a great impression on me because i once again dropped the personality i was building over time. What sucks is that i feel i droppped more than i wanted to, structuring sentances and narrating is just so hard at this point. I just don't understand how is anybody suppossed to get this and maintain a "normalcy" in day to day life? How the fuck does one live, do and make decisions when at the same time he doesn't identify? 

On 11/25/2022 at 10:57 AM, Marvelllious said:

@Razard86 I noticed this happening for a while and it made a great impression on me because i once again dropped the personality i was building over time. What sucks is that i feel i droppped more than i wanted to, structuring sentances and narrating is just so hard at this point. I just don't understand how is anybody suppossed to get this and maintain a "normalcy" in day to day life? How the fuck does one live, do and make decisions when at the same time he doesn't identify? 

Its a process, you unground yourself to awaken to what you are....then you ground yourself back in the illusion. Grounding is a natural process, everything in society is naturally grounding. Watching T.V., talking to people, listening to regular mainstream music, all of this is grounding. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.