Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Illusory Self

What do I do here?

2 posts in this topic

I am really not exactly sure how to exert the right kind of frame after sleeping with a girl to send her the message that I just want her to come over to mine to fuck and that is it. 

I had a girl over to mine recently, I explicitly said I am not looking for anything and honest. She saids she is looking for a good guy and I am a bad guy so to speak. So that is fine but the thing is I fear that I might have to drop her if a more attractive girl comes along. She is okay to start with for experience but I have a huge fear of upsetting other people

She said that she wants to go out and have meals with me. Is that a more romantic kind of frame even though she knows I am not looking for anything. I just don't want her to catch feelings for me. What do I do when I decide that I don't want to see her anymore because a better girl has come into my life? 

I am not going to be making game toxic but inevitbly if I keep going out and approaching, I will start having sex with a more attractive girl. 

I definitely have a huge fear of hurting other peoples feelings.. 

There's no foolproof way to prevent her from catching feelings for you. Lots of women will develop feelings just from having sex. All you can do is just keep being direct and honest with your intentions.

In the short-term just to get her back a second time, I'd message her something like "How about a repeat of what we did last week?"

Realistically she's probably going to feel conflicted about it but keep coming back if she's enjoying it, until she finds someone better too.

15 minutes ago, Illusory Self said:

What do I do when I decide that I don't want to see her anymore because a better girl has come into my life?

Tell her or don't tell her. What other options are there? Either just ghost her, or explain that you found someone and you're in an exclusive relationship now.