at_anchor

Proof and Truth

2 posts in this topic

Proof I don't have. Truth I partially have. The truth is that I need to report a person again who stole something from me. But that person gaslights me and wants to do it with my entire family. That person also probably works with an experienced prosecutor behind my back that is paid to destroy my life and will do it without passion. I mean, truth is a luxury in the real world. There is no evidence to support it. People who are stronger win cases. There is nothing else to it. God help me. For I am innocent, a victim of injustice, of evil people and yet I don't know how to defend myself. How to defend yourself if you live in a third world country with corrupt people on top of the difficulty of proving what you say? If I accuse, I will be called a liar and so on, yet I really cannot tolerate the crimes commited on me anymore. I could pretend as though everything is okay, I could pretend and say that I lost this somewhere, but how? How can I do this again and again and again and again, try to forgive like Jesus, when I cannot. This person wants to ruin me, this person and many others don't want me to prosper. I cannot take the lies and manipulations anymore and the acts against me. How do I defend myself?  Should I really let it slide again just to end up appearing normal and not insane and accusing people out of nowhere for nothing? 

@at_anchor If letting it slide gets you closer to out of your country/situation and causes less drama or issues, let it slide.

It seems you may be worthy of a better life somewhere like Europe or the USA, presumably you are not there right now.

If you can leave, try. Most likely that will mean letting all of this slide and forgetting and forgiving. That is usually easier in the long run.

Even if you don’t not plan on leaving.