Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Heart of Space

GAY and American

28 posts in this topic

I think next year is the year I get a hair transplant.  I'm thinking just go all out while I'm young and spend like 12000 on it.  Why not?  (Think movie actor style where you still have a head of hair and want to make it thicker).  It's literally the most superficial use of money possible for a male according to some people.  

Am I supporting an unethical industry?  That's maybe my biggest deterrent. 

Why do people love arrogance and wealth?  Its like it makes people more comfortable.  Is it an illusion of control over life and its circumstances?  Maybe also a distraction from the pain of the physical limitations of life?

Its not like I can't see the obvious ignorance and devilry involved with both things.  Yet, it's not that simple.   

Social conformity is necessary for people to love and accept you.  It's the small and sharp ways you take that foundation and push the boundaries from there which creates progress.  

Edited by Heart of Space

I think God has designed my life such that I bump up against every common form of modern male suffering and ego.  

I have the ability to make a profound impact somewhere in a good direction.  I hope I can do that.  The idea of doing more harm than good is extremely upsetting and painful to me.  

Don't get me wrong though I want to force people to be uncomfortable if it makes them grow.  I want you to feel the pain of discomfort.  

I think I finally realized that while I'm exceptionally intelligent I've overestimated myself in the past.  Often the common wisdom is correct.  

Stupid people can often do or say smart things.  Intelligence is often just perception.  Like a color of paint on a car that makes it look fancy.  

I am intensely well meaning in this life, though I may fail to meet my ideal way of being.   

I think I'm learning the nature of life and how much patience is truly required for meaningful events and change to take place.  

Everyone who perceives me underestimates me.  

Edited by Heart of Space