Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Heart of Space

GAY and American

28 posts in this topic

Full permission granted to use or take my idea's without crediting me.  I'd be honored if anyone took something small and it was meaningful.  Have the best intentions and be fruitful.  Gods word is open source.  Many of us have a piece to contribute to the God phenomenon.

I just slightly trolled a boy that I hung out with like a year ago for attention on social media.  He's basically a 10 out of 10 partner.  He's a manager at an engineering firm and attractive.  He makes me insecure because I don't feel good enough, especially with men.  

He came to my city, hung out with some work connections, and tried to get me to come hang out with him at his hotel after the bars shut down.  I said no and later accused him of trying to be competitive with another boy that liked me, causing problematic jealousy.  It was a weird night.  I'm glad I don't drink anymore.  I made a bit of an ass out of myself that night.  

He's in a relationship with a guy now, I can see on social media.  He's worth more than this guy, wouldn't guess it lasts very long.  Just commented to try to steal his attention for a second.  I hate to be vain, but I'm cuter than the boy he's with.

Edited by Heart of Space

It's hard being gay growing up constantly being surrounded by men-and some women- who find gay-ness to be disgusting. 

Young men constantly express their disgust with same sex love and attraction.  

Some people can't fully hide who they are, but thankfully most are oblivious.  So some gay people feel like they can hide who they are.  

Parents, while not overtly homophobic, often times withhold love and emotionally neglect.  

An objectively very attractive man, who is gay, can have low self-esteem.  

I wish parents like this could be forced to see their child's beauty and feel shame.  

A day later...  I feel shame for suggesting that anyone should suffer.  It's not my place to wish suffering on others no matter what their sins are.  

Now, my engineering manager boy is going to ignore because I think he's got a minor issue with me.  I acted really full of myself and was the center of attention the whole night and rejected his offer to hang out.  I was with another boy that I liked.  

But I still admire him.  He's extremely handsome, objectively.  And he's self-aware, intelligent, and successful.  I love him a little bit for him just being amazing.  I'd marry a guy like that.  People like him are rare.  You'd agree too, trust me on that.  

Edited by Heart of Space

Come on a walk with me.  

Edited by Heart of Space

I've sacrificed a lot for the sake of making the lives of those around me better.  God has invoked some supernatural power in me to alter the trajectory of certain chosen people's lives.  

I often take the appearance of an egotistical person, when internally I subject myself to pain.  Imagine a narcissist appearing person that inspired you to listen, but has no sense of being superior.  

Do not fear criticizing any narcissist appearing person.  Stick up for yourself.  

Sometimes doing Gods will requires you to appear to be the ugly thing in reality.  Like a dirty puddle you step in by mistake and avoid next time.  The majority of beings learn through experience, not divine revelation.  This is just one way.  

Edited by Heart of Space

Being a moderate politician for the Lord

A self-centered father often wants a son that imitates his qualities.  

Sheep want a charismatic leader.  

If you live amongst egotistical people you have to speak the language of ego.  

On that note, Jordan Peterson looks a little more intelligent, fatherly, and charismatic after he got his hair transplant.  I wonder why?  Perhaps Jesus genuinely told him to go get one.  

Not hating on my bald brothers and sisters, you guys are cute too.

More on the concept of a spiritual politician in the future...

Edited by Heart of Space

Tackling Fear of Bad Health

If one is concerned over a malfunction of a vital organ you go see a doctor.  

Fear of insanity is a tough one for the mystic (and the materialists).  Though I believe we must ground ourselves by being actualized within our society.  Use all tools at your disposal to fix any defective aspect of your body or mind.  Be strong, seek help from loved ones, they often can be a rock in times where you struggle to self-heal independently.  

If you struggle with anxiety, depression, or paranoia; be strong, be humble, be effective, be patient, and be decisive about healing yourself.  Every aspect of your life must come together as one that creates yourself as the greatest expression of life you can be.  

There are greater questions to tackle here too.

1. What is the definition of a defective body or mind?  How do we better use language as a tool on this subject in particular?
  2. How do we cultivate peace with our situation, which is full of strife?  
  3. Assessing the effectiveness of our tools to deal with this issue and then choosing our tools wisely.  (example: therapy, meditation, disciplined living, improving diet, and so on...)

Plain old Zen and discipline does wonders guys and gals.  Simplicity is often the most effective antidote for a lost mind.  Always seek refuge in family too.  Family, simplicity, and discipline.  Fall in love with the repetition of implementing these principle idea's over and over.  

Edited by Heart of Space

Misappropriation of Importance

Understanding how to best appropriate importance of every aspect of your life.  

Often I find myself studying history, politics, and economics so much that I let my room get messy, or I leave something important till the last minute causing some emotional stress.  My less disciplined side wants to ignore this subtle emotional signal that tells me to pay attention to the laundry or the dishes.  

Misappropriation of importance is one of the most foundational mistakes of human beings everywhere.  Often people become ideological and dogmatic.  This causes an emotional attachment to certain ideas, like going to a specific church, or spending hours studying and archaic text book that has zero application to your modern living experience.  Think; The Holy Bible.  However, be VERY careful not to spit on the culture you come from.  Do NOT throw the baby out with the bath water.  

Have respect for your origins and the belief structures of the society you inhabit.  

Living life to its highest capacity is often simply being willing to go through the pain of doing something we don't like.  This is not to say we should do the dishes as soon as a single dish is dirty.  We wash on an efficient schedule that makes logical sense within the grander context of our lives.  

This problem of human misappropriation pervades everything. Politics, spirituality, daily life, and so on.

Ask yourself.  Is what I'm doing worth the effort that I put in?  Or should I be spending my time more meaningfully, and or productively?  

Wow, I mashed a lot of ideas together here that could be better explored.

Edited by Heart of Space

Snake Girl 

I can't post snake girls news video guys I'm sorry.  Its got her family in it and I'm afraid of doxing her without consent.  Okay!?  Maybe I'll post some of her stupid ass drawings she sent me though.  

She has a 10 out of 10 booty.  She sweats too much.  After we stopped dating I accidentally embarrassed her at her job by matching with her boss on Tinder.  And I told her boss an embarrassing thing that happened (slightly vindictive).  She farted openly on the second date at my place and made a habit of it.  She laughed about it with zero shame.  It's funny, but I've never had a female do that to me in my life.  It was slightly a shock and funny. 

There you go, there's a stupid story about a stupid girl I dated.  Happy?

Next I'll tell you about Kara.  I have an even funnier story(s) about Kara.  Yikes.

I'm mean sometimes, but I promise I'm extremely kind.  I wish I didn't embarrass this girl.  I doubt it was that big of a deal as I knew the context of the relationship she had with her boss. 

Snake Girl is not completely innocent either.  And maybe this silly girl won't fart in front of her future boyfriends. 

I doubt that will stop her though.  

I am a fart shamer and I have to live with that.  

Edited by Heart of Space

The Irrational Individual

Atrophy of discipline, freedom to make choices, and its corrosive effect on civilization. 

Our current free market model overvalues freedom and undervalues the need for individuals to have a disciplined mind.  Individuals have a superficial freedom of choice because they make decisions based on their addictive tendencies; in nutrition, media, general substance abuse, and even in forming their identity and ideology.  Making choices based on addictive tendencies leads to less personal autonomy as these neural pathways are reinforced over time.    

Freedom of choice in economics and society leads to a society of people that are slaves to their lesser impulses.  Less personal autonomy.  

I believe that there is a compromise between our current model and a more restrictive one. 

The number one target on my hit list is nutrition.  A solution could be pulling on the strings of our food industry in the form of tax breaks and subsidies to alter the available choices and their cost.  

A re-framing of the idea of a 'sin tax' to thinking of it has a financial sculpting tool for bettering human behavior would be practical.  Data driven determinations of unhealthy behavior choices.  Disincentivize.  Limit.  Restrict; think how we handle pseudoephedrine.  This one is a difficult to get people to accept.  Perhaps I'll make a post on how to impose a social contract for the greater good.  Strategies on de-sheepifying the sheep.  

I have a lot of content in mind arguing against the freedom of the individual in economics.  The title 'The Irrational Individual' is a counter to the free market capitalists idea of the 'Rational Consumer.'  I can and will annihilate the concept of the 'Rational Consumer.' 

This idea must be a focal point for all conscious beings practicing conscious politics. 

Do NOT be politically radical.  

Rational Choice Theory:  

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/rational-choice-theory.asp

Rational choices on the free market incentivizes economic activity, such that good business is rewarded and bad business punished. 

It's the driving force of innovation and economic progress through competition for the 'irrational consumers' dollar.  Similar to the concept of Evolution by Natural Selection where the best genetics are rewarded with survival and reproduction.  The more successful systems propagate and self-improve. 

In this sense our economy is a financial democracy where your voting power is determined by your wealth.  

Edited by Heart of Space

The Conscious Dollar

There is a false equivalence of the dollar bill as if it is some sort of simple brick.  As if it's this sort of simple object that has value.  We believe in an illusion of value in the actual dollar itself.  What the dollar and the monetary system as a whole actually is;  A social construct, that we all agree upon as something that translates into economic behavior.  Commonly referred to as a public monopoly. 

You have some ownership over the concept of the dollar in the same way you have some ownership over the United States Government and how it functions.  Therefore, you should question whether or not the concept of the dollar is one that you agree with.  

Money itself has properties that is granted to it by the people and the government that regulates its use.  Do not think of the dollar as a simple brick.  Think of the dollar as the whole of the monetary system itself. 

Main points of interest;  The U.S. banking system and the stock market.  

There is no greater industry that is subsidized more by society than the banking system.  The banking system uses the social construct of the dollar for purposes of profiting in private industry. Imagine along the lines of a private company profiteering from public road usage.  (More detail here later)

Concepts of interest;  Loans, leverage, and investment banking. 

Change your understanding of the dollar.  Do not think of it as an object to be earned and owned, that is a perspective that lacks an understanding of how the dollar fits into the greater whole.  The value of your money is the product of a collective agreement enforced by our government institutions.  

1. Money is a meticulous organization of manipulating the societal construct of wealth to accrue more wealth
  2. Money is the central banking system which maintains economic equilibrium
  3. Money is the wealth distribution through the socioeconomic classes

Stop thinking about the image of the dollar.  Start thinking about what it represents; Human thinking and behavior itself.  If you can fully understand this concept you are way ahead of the curve.  How is the public monopoly of the dollar that we all own being used to benefit us equally and not just a specific industry, or class of people?  

And FUCK NO, bitcoin is NOT the answer guys.  Throw that shit in the garbage.  This was my opinion at the peak of the bull market, so I have no biases.    

Centralized Currency, properly regulated, is the best form of currency available.  

Relevant Reading:  Deflationary Death Spiral

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/deflationary-spiral.asp#:~:text=What Is a Deflationary Spiral,when general price levels rise.

Edited by Heart of Space

Profiteering; the act or activity of making an unreasonable profit

Edited by Heart of Space

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of the evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

My life is so absurd its gone off the radar of even being a plausible reality.  I think I died via suicide and woke back up into my own life to learn something.

All the secrets of the universe come to me with no effort along with hellish punishment.  I wonder we're this ultimately ends. 

Leo Gura is the name of an imaginary character my best friend came up with when we were children.  You are not only not real, my friend named you.  

Why this life?