Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mahyar

Healing = Enlightenment

2 posts in this topic

As I have mentioned in my other posts, Enlightenment is not a one time occurrence but as the word itself suggests, it's a continuous process of coming to light. Now what I have learned throughout the time I have been working on this journey, is that, Enlightenment is the Destiny of All of Us. However, there is a catch here! It's is not just about learning, or skipping the lessons that we are put here to learn or to assume that this destiny is inevitable whether you work for it or not.

Psychedelics can be helpful in opening the doors of infinite but they are not the end all be all. They won't catapult you into enlightenment if you are carrying traumas from past. And let me make this Trauma thing very clear: Trauma is not necessarily something that's caused by a very dramatic experience. It can be for example the experience of working at a pizza shop when you knew you could be the CEO of a F500 company or even worse, working at a pizza shop because your company went bankrupt. Nothing wrong with working in a pizza shop but a lot wrong with your subjective experience.

Now, I want you know that, as much as expanding your horizons and learning new things in the field of consciousness is important in your enlightenment journey, healing is also very important. We have all lived many many lifetimes, not just on this planet but on different planets and star systems, and not all of them are good and beautiful. Some has been extremely awful. For example the Orion star systems and Orion wars and Suppressions and Mind Control systems there. 

Now, this life is an opportunity to re-experience those traumas but in a controlled environment so that you can learn from those experiences, let go, heal yourself and come to light.

@Mahyar What do you think about using psychidelics for healing/trauma work?

And what have you seen be effective people on the healing path