Jannes

Leo, please don’t reveal your alien self just now.

21 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Jannes said:

So as all of us I don’t know if Leo’s Alien transformation is a joke or actually real. But I wrote this thread with the assumption that it is real. 

My concern is that Leo seems to want to come out with it as soon as possible. 
I thought about what would happen if he showed a video of himself transforming into an Alien as proof. I think this would spread like crazy on the internet. People would be amazed but also really REALLY scared. People always feared miracle people and YOU Leo would be on a COMPLETELY different level. What I want to say is that I think when the general public finds out they could distract you nonstop and they could also become a big danger to you. Just think of the people who go into the forest to catch big foot. Well I think these people would want to hunt you as well. Plus a whole lot of obsessed new people. This message could be so incredibly important to humanity that you just can’t risk yourself before you made enough content to deliver your message. 
If it takes you a few years to articulate your teachings about alien consciousnis properly and all that time you keep it a secret and we get no proof that would really suck for us forum members and most of us would probably loose all faith in you but that’s okay. That you deliver your complete message safely is the number one priority, our curiosity can wait. We have to look at the bigger picture with this. 

I am going to make a prediction that is 100 percent going to come true. There will be no video showing proof of anything.

Just talk and more talk.

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)