Salvijus

Writings of the Spirit

61 posts in this topic

I don't know why but I feel drawn to sharing some material over here. I descided to trust the voice and see what happens.

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

There's one particular material that i discovered just now that made me create this stupid journal ? 

Here it goes:

Hildegard. most recent gem from christian community. She was having visions and mystical experiences from the age of 6. And channeled significant amount of wisdom on many levels. 

What blew my mind is that she wrote an entire system down of herbal healing which is very similar to ayurveda and chinese medicine. It's quite something bc i always wandered why christians have so little material on such subjects and it turns out they do. lol

She also wrote about crystals, gemstones, astrology. She painted some interesting pictures that she saw in her visions. She would compose most increadible music aswell. I mean... the women was a genius. Or sage and a mystic rather.

A true gem in every way...

There i had to get this off my chest. It's was impossible not to share it. By accident i deleted my old journal. Maybe i leave this one to share some future insight that compel me.

:)

Edited by Salvijus

Akiane Kramarik

started having visions of god and heavenly realms at the age of 4. Flabagasted by inspiration of those visions she started painting these amazing paintings. Makes me cry just watching it. Too much grace in one place. Prodigy child dropped from heaven.

Her over 200 paintings can be watched on her website: https://akiane.com/

These are just a few.

Enlightenment

Enlightenment.jpg

Eternety is not that long. . .

DqbukHTWoAAn77z.jpg

Prince of Peace

Completed-Prince-of-Peace-856x1024.jpg

She sayed in one of her interviews that the places/other heavenly realms she would visit in her "travels" looked like this.

Quantum world

The-Quantum-World-1.jpg

Serving the atonement is my new way.

Hope it sticks bc i'm known for changing my mind very often ? 

Happy Chinese new year ?

Edited by Salvijus

Things i want to achieve this year or in the future.

• Energy healing
  • Opening psychic centers
  • Perfect pitch
  • Astral travel
  • Rainbow body

Wish i could find a lady-friend who's gone through the way of mastery initiation rabbit hole. The amount of glory that meeting or joining would produce is really special i feel. And rare. Insurmauntable grace and glory is what i see in my mind as a result of that.

Edited by Salvijus

Some ancient egypt temple.

IMG_20230209_114021.jpg

Had a pleasure to receive the darshan of an opera concert live today. There were some truly godly heavenly moments. I've also been blessed to have tickets to the upcoming Andrea Bocelli concert. Listening to these sounds in a live concert is going to be an Epic experience i feel. Even today was all goosebums.

Edited by Salvijus

Making this video is the most embarrassing and cringe thing I've ever done. Tho, interestingly enough i feel elated afterwards. Kinda cool.

Edited by Salvijus

I feel like my expression is getting smoother and not so cringe anymore. This one went pretty well i think.

What we don't accept we judge. And judgement is an attempt to kill what we believe has no right to exist 

7 hours ago, Sidra khan said:

Loved that ?

Awwww. That's comforting. But this could indicate you have a terrible judgement. Be careful ?

Messiah of music 

I'm tripping balls on this. This has to be illegal

Edited by Salvijus

One who cannot dance, cannot live, because life is dance. Set the heart free and join the Cosmic Dance of God's Glory

Edited by Salvijus

IMG-20230713-WA0013.jpg

Mountain lake in Italy. Turns out mountain lakes are quite fun.

Edited by Salvijus

Had a pleasure spending a day with two old friends, a legit yogi and an ayurveda doctor... such bliss to be in such company... I hope to have more moments like that in a future

Edited by Salvijus

I love this guy. If you really want to know what it means to be mature. Spend some time alone in nature by yourself. It will make you grow some balls right away. Physically, psychologically, emotionally, spiritually and on every level you will reach next level of maturity altogether. 

But this guy.... he's just on a different level altogether. So fascinating to watch him...

Edited by Salvijus

When you'll want god, beauty, peace, love and nothing else. Then that will be your only experience.

Edited by Salvijus