Adam M

This Concept Should Be Included In Pure Philosophy

2 posts in this topic

I'd like to share a concept that I think should be included in Pure Philosophy (and I'll make a case for why).

Here is what I'm referring to when I say "Pure Philosophy" https://www.actualized.org/insights/introducing-pure-philosophy

In the same way that Ego Development is a fundamental inclusion in any Pure Philosophy (because at this point the evidence is undeniable).

I also think that Levels of Energy. Should be included as a core fundamental tenet for understanding the structure of reality.

What are "Levels of Energy?"

Levels of energy is essentially the understanding that reality is an Infinite Oneness... it is made of One Substance (the Infinite Mind) ... and this One Substance manifests itself on different levels of vibration/energy.

Here is an excerpt from Frederick Dodson's book Levels of Energy which does a much better job of explaining it than I could: 

As everything is Infinity everything is also Energy. The
physical universe with its space and time, its objects,
its nature, its people, its planets, its universes is
energy. The non-physical universe of thought,
emotion, spirit and various planes is energy. That one
energy manifests spectrally [on a spectrum] in many different forms,
shapes, qualities, radiations, densities.

An analogy :
Steam, Water and Ice are one thing manifesting in
different qualities. The premise of this book is that
there are clearly definable, perceivable and achievable
qualities or "levels" of energy and that each level
corresponds with...

The:

• specific states of mind and emotion

• specific words, behaviors and actions

• specific surroundings, environments, objects and places

• specific qualities, moods and intentions

• specific methods of "moving upward"

• and specific modes of perception and truth

(Source: Levels of Energy by Frederick Dodson)

See the attached documents for the 1-1000 scale of the levels of energy (*the numbers are arbitrary, it could be 1-10 or 1-1,000,000... the point is that we are rating the levels of consciousness in relation to each other)

Levels of Energy is a global idea that is present in pretty much every spiritual tradition and school all around the world. "Levels of heaven and hell" is a surprisingly popular concept that can be found all over the world. (specific examples can be found in Fred Dodson's book Journeys Through Spectral Consciousness which is linked below)

just a few examples off the top of my head are:

- the 6 realms of Buddhism

- heaven and hell in Christianity

- tama, raja, sattva levels in Hinduism

- the 6 realms in Norse mythology

- Jainism

- The Four/Five worlds of Kabalah

- Theosophy

- Freemasonry

- Shamanism

and those are all the ones off the top of my head as of right now... more examples in the 2nd book that is linked below.

Main insights:

• Higher levels are not necessarily better than lower levels. Some levels are more appropriate than others in different circumstances. For example, people in Africa who are being oppressed by a tyrant (160) due to their chronic fear (100) and apathy (50) would be benefitted greatly by the liberating force of anger (160) that pushes them to revolt and stand up for themselves. Therefore, the level of energy that you need to be effective in your life is relative to your situation.

• Higher levels have more agency and control over their bodies and minds. Very awake beings like that guy Om Swami (probably around 680) could stop his heart at will. Whereas psychiatric patients bordering on psychosis (15) can't even control their own bodies.

• Angels and demons actually exist. Demonic beings resonate extremely low (into the negatives) and can possess and influence humans that habitually vibrate extremely low (30 and under). In this "negative energy realm" respect and status is given to those who behave as devilishly as possible... harming others is seen as a good thing! On the other hand, angelic beings (800s) have the power to create miracles (like in the story of "Our Lady of Guadalupe") and positively impact the trajectory global consciousness for many years (as long as it is for the Highest Good).

• Higher energy places, things, people, and emotions are higher energy because they are more in alignment with the Highest Good.
    Lower energy places, things, people, and emotions are lower energy because they are less in alignment with the Highest Good.

• Low Energy is powerless... so don't be scared of demons possessing you. People, places, and things that resonate very low on the scale have pretty much no power over higher energy levels (which is why they must use force).

• Raising your energy is the main goal of personal development work. The higher your baseline energy state... the more powerful, awake, and compassionate you become.

• Releasing pockets of low energy from your psyche (Shame 30, Guilt 40, Apathy 50, Despair 80, Fear 100) can help you to raise your base vibration as you can imagine a human being as consisting of many sub-parts and personalities. Holding on to low energy parts dampens our overall energy level... so releasing them helps us ascend.

• Levels of Energy are measured mostly through familiarity with the scale and one's own intuition and feeling. One can say to oneself "this car is at 100" and feel if that resonates... "this car is at 200" and feel if that resonates. The point about measurement is that it's not important that you get an EXACT measurement. It's still very helpful to understand the general gist of a person, place, or thing's energy level. (For example, a university library would probably resonate somewhere in the 400s... I don't know the exact number and I don't really need to know because I generally understand that it would be higher than a shopping mall parking lot (190 - 200).

• Frederick Dodson doesn't believe in the universality of muscle testing like David Hawkins does and I definitely agree with him there. Muscle testing is too volatile... the results can be biased so easily. Yes, I understand that I'm saying to just "use your intuition" and that's volatile too... but even muscle testers rely heavily on their intuition to make their calibrations. Thinking that the calibrations is coming only from kinesiology is too limiting... your own emotions can tell you what something resonates at just by feeling into it. So, the question "how do we measure levels of energy" is a tricky one... for people who are already relatively conscious (500+) shouldn't have too much of an issue with just using their own intuitions along with familiarity with the scale.,. people who resonate lower will have a more difficult time calibrating energy (especially if they aren't familiar with the scale) and people below 200 are unlikely to get any accurate calibrations. 

• As a life coach, I can testify that being familiar with the levels of energy scale is about as valuable as being familiar with the stages of ego-development... it helps me coach clients because I know where they are energetically and how to move them upwards.

• It helps me understand human behavior a lot more... as I "know what to expect" from people based on what energy they habitually resonate on. 

• Levels of Energy is just a model and the map is not the territory... it's just a language that helps to explain subtle and nuanced aspects of reality

In conclusion

Because of it's practical uses in self-actualization (giving one a map to orient themselves in the process of ascending their consciousness)...
Because of it's explanatory power of sometimes-confusing metaphysical topics (such as the existence of hell realms and heaven realms... astral entities... ego and enlightenment etc.)
And because of it's repeated appearance in pretty much every ancient mythology/metaphysics. 

I think that any Pure Philosophy would be incomplete without at least some recognition of the "Levels of Energy."

Want to learn more?

I highly recommend Frederick Dodson's book (and audiobook) Levels of Energy where he does a fantastic job explaining this topic in simple language. He also explains each stage in depth and gives questions and exercises to help you release stuck energy so that you can ascend higher. He also gives plenty  of real world examples of each level so that you can get a tangible sense of each level.

I also recommend his book (and audiobook) Journey's Through Spectral Consciousness where he describes over 12 "levels of energy systems" from the world's ancient cultures and religions.

Checkout the audiobooks here (I really enjoyed them!)

https://www.audible.ca/series/Levels-of-Energy-Audiobooks/B071VR66CT?ref=a_pd_Levels_c2_series_1&pf_rd_p=cb924f71-c921-4595-aa78-22de125f6e26&pf_rd_r=M9MAT2K0VM0A29F4G7YB

I'm also going to make a video series where I explain each stage in depth to make this info more available. I think that it is as powerful as Spiral Dynamics and Ego Development. It will be on my YouTube channel within the month.

Levels of Energy.png

Source - Fred Dodson Levels of Energy.png

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<