Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Hidden In Plain Sight

2 posts in this topic

The Greatest Miracle Is To Make a Miracle Appear as Ordinary. The Greatest Illusion Is To Hide The Truth In Plain Sight And Demonize It. Reality Constantly Is Miraculous And Hides In Plain Sight. 

Every Explanation For Appearances Are Other Delusion And Completely False. But The Greatest Miracle Is To Make The Illusionary Pattern So Consistent And Complete That The Explanation Makes Sense.

Logic Is Illusion, It Is Just An Appearance, But The Illusion Is So Consistent....It Can't Help But Feel Real. That Is Truly Profound!!! 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

It's interesting how there are so many good looking explanations/seemingly solid solutions to so called problems that seem so fool proof/are so convincing that they become entirely entrancing to us. Leading humans down God knows how many different paths and rabbitholes in the name of trying to solve our countless problems, or achieving whatever it is we think we want.

Yet when a problem is solved a new one pops up and when we got what we desired we suddenly desire something else 

It's as if the problem was there temporarily as an illusion just to lead us, guide us along whichever path we were supposed to go down at the time, disappearing when it's no longer needed. Without the problem we don't know the way forward and so the problem is not really a problem at all, it's an appearance just as any other, just posing as a problem for us so we can get to experience life getting better through the path of solving problems.

I can't help trying to solve problems or coming up with explanations for appearances because it's too beautiful the way it ends up unfolding. Me first thinking an appearance is a problem, feeling anxious about it or coming up with a rationalizaton for why it's a problem that needs to be solved, researching and going through the possible reasons for the problem and its potential solutions in my mind like I'm a detective tracking down the Zodiac killer. It engages me in the play of life and fills me up with energy, figuring out the puzzle feels meaningful, because it was designed that way.