Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blossompaddok

My Sister Getting Ready For Tummy Tuck.

2 posts in this topic

Hey! My sister was so gorgeous and maintained a good physique. She worked hard through diet and exercise to achieve a lean physique. She was awarded as the miss beautiful in her campus. She got married five years ago and we were happy that she was leading a happy life. Three years back she was blessed with a son. But after the delivery she became overweight. Her belly was bulging out and she was so depressed. One of my friends suggested Tummy tuck surgery in Scarborough. But I was not sure if she is ready for the treatment or not. When I searched, I came across a blog explaining how to know if you are a candidate for tummy tuck procedure( http://www.sliwinplasticsurgery.com/blog/tummy-tuck/how-to-know-if-you-are-a-candidate-for-a-tummy-tuck/ ). I found the blog very informative because it is mentioned that the candidate should not become pregnant for a while after the surgery. I asked my sister about this and she told, she is not ready for a child for a while. So we are planning to fix an appointment for the next week. Anybody had an experience with this procedure? Any suggestions? 

On 22/02/2017 at 6:27 AM, blossompaddok said:

She worked hard through diet and exercise to achieve a lean physique.

Suggest she do this again