Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caelanb

Resource for debunking Covid-19 misinformation

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone

I would like to share a resource I found that debunks Covid-19 misinformation. I came upon this Youtube channel while researching the statement said by Pfizer's CEO recently. He said something like 'the Covid-19 vaccine was not originally developed to prevent the virus from spreading.' Which is true, but, as you will see in this video, it was designed to prevent serious illness and turned out to be good at preventing the virus from spreading also (at least initially, but it could have changed due to the different variants, not sure). This fact has probably been brought up already on the forum, but I think this is a good resource.

Here's the video (I don't think I need to post the link to the channel, you probably know how to get there):

I likely would not have found this video/Youtube channel if my friend had not told me  last week about this statement, which would not have led me to do a little more research on what it was all about and then find the article and video. In a way, I was not really surprised by the debunking because I had been aware that the vaccine was effective at preventing the spreading and severe illness. I was just not sure which of these two or one functions was the main goal at the beginning. Anyway, I hope this helps anyone who decides to check it out and/or is confused. I hope I posted to the correct sub-forum, if not, please move it, thanks.

:D

Grifter. 

Mostly rhetoric, one chart with a couple of numbers with no explanation for them. Overall, intellectually dishonest. 

Edited by mr_engineer

The funny thing is, the "little flu disinformation" has been precisely the claim that nearly everyone would die, or irreversibly get hurt, if he or she doesn't get a jab. Only one and you're free!

Actually two.

But no, this quickly has become insufficient. Then one would die unless he gets his booster. And then another booster, and then one more booster, and then one more booster, and then one more booster, and then one more booster, and then one more booster, and then booster.....

And then ... what's there now on the market nowadays? A new placebo that those big pharma companies have invented. Oh, pills. Yeah.

I myself should've died at least 100 times already, according to those mainstream media "doctors", truth carries and newspapers. And according to Leo too, by the way :D With his "original thoughts" that closely resemble the ones from mainstream media, for some reason. At least in regards to the little flu, I mean.

Edited by rnd

This man is also a doctor, and you can't argue. But he has always recommended ivermectin.  Granted he also talks about those experimental vaccines.

But at least he does recommend ivermectin supporting it with real data.
Ivermectin cost next to nothing and  big pharma can't make any money on it, because it's been around for decades and has no longer a patent.

What a coincidence that big pharma has always demonized ivermectin since 2020, huh?

Edited by rnd