Mesopotamian

You Don't Need A Girl To Fall In Love With You Based On Liking

4 posts in this topic

I lately went to a party of expats in my city after many months of refraining from doing so, and when I looked at good looking girls around me, some of them are trying to start a convo with boys, I said to myself, I really hope that no girl would try to fall in love with me that night, and in my mind I would've just tried to repel any girl that would dare to approach me. 

Luckily I am not considered a hot guy, so this helps a lot with this matter. 

I realized that the last thing that you need in this life is for a girl to fall in love with you after liking you, or after liking how good you look or how you present yourself or based on how "attractive" or "hot" you are.

Truth is that any liking you might receive from any girl on this planet based on those can't be mixed with love, and it is certainly not a ticket to get the genuine love that you need to have. That girl most certainly isn't falling in love with you, but rather she's falling in love with a form, a concept of how good-looking you are, or even how good your smells, or how good and safe it feels to be with someone as tall as you are, or how good she imagines you hugging her would feel, and all of those are not you!

It is naive to think that if you can get a girl to like you, that would make her more willing to love you! liking and love are different things, and even when people say they like somebody, what they mean in fact that they do like certain qualities within that person that leave a good impression on them.

I feel that love can only happen between highly conscious people, ones who are able to completely overlook the form and can see beyond that.

One of the things that helps you as a man to get love is to try to step into a woman's shoes and try to see the world as they themselves see it, and the most precious thing in this life you can give a woman is the ability to see the world the way she does, and for me it was an eye-opening experience when recently a lady did let me into her life, sharing with me her everyday life and struggles for almost a year now. I've learned so much about how she sees the world.

I imagine in the future it's going to be 1000X easier to connect with virtually any woman on this planet, just because now I have the ability to see the world the way they do, so how cool can that be? In reality, what a woman needs at the end of the day is someone who can understand her and understands how she feels, but only when she's frustrated, she's going to activate the emotional circuit to find a man whom she can fall in love with his form, and that happen most likely because she's driven by dozens of fear, like the fear of aging.

Best of luck!

Edited by Mesopotamian

You live in such a fairytail bro ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

You live in such a fairytail bro ?

why? where are  you at currently in partnership life?

@Mesopotamian In fairy tales like you ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.