Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Martin123

Infrastructure Video Reaction

11 posts in this topic

Hey guys, there has been something on my mind and this video pushed me to express it on this forum.

The gist of Leo's video was being vs. building infrastructure. 
In spiritual circles there tends to be the self-actualization vs. enlightenment battle. As if somehow personal development, growth and self-actualization neglected the enlightenment and self-realization parts of life.
That is a stupidass belief if you ask me, and frankly quite an inefficient way to live life. 
Let's assume that there is an infinite "god" if you will, the oneness of being that created all. And that ultimately IS you. 
Now what purpose do you have in the eyes of infinity? To explore, to be yourself, literally to fulfill all your dreams and desires. That is what infinity wants you to do. It doesn't make sense for infinity to want you to sit in a cave and meditate for decades to realize it is infinity (unless of course that is your authentic true calling, in which case go fuckoff into that cave motherfucker). Infinity fucking knows it's infinity. What it doesn't know is how you experience life on your most authentic level. Your most self-actualized life, your most asskicking life, your deepest dreams and desires. Those are there for a reason. For a beautiful fucking exploration. It is the infinity's desire for you to express yourself through whatever, be it family, business, your art and so on.
All of this self-actualization work and exploring your authentic joy on a deepest core levels, and being excited about things you do will ultimately and in my opinion much more quickly and much more efficiently result in your self-realization. You don't have to limit yourself through beliefs such as "I only deserve enlightenment after I create and self-actualize", but at the same time, if your authentic desires are placed elsewhere than enlightenment, the quickest way to get to enlightenment is to follow the path of your desires and intuition (credit to Bentinho Massaro).

“And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” 
― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

The problem.
You don't know what your true desire is. Your desires are all subconscious. But your subconscious has been literally jammed with things you think you want but you don't REALLY want them. Let's say you want a marriage. You don't really want a marriage, probably, you want the feeling you get when you are married, be it worthiness, love, joy, excitement. 
But all those qualities that you would gain in that marriage (those states of being) are already within you. You just jammed your emotional and energetical system with stupidass shit like suppressed anger, sorrow, loneliness etc.

So clear out your subconscious. Gain those qualities that you think you are lacking and you would gain through your desires.
And you literally swap out Lack based desires for Inspiration based desires.
Once you clear yourself from lack based desires, you gain such a clarity, and such a feeling of "Oh of course, this is what I have to do to achieve everything I want, it is so simple".
You can approach this from 2 points of view.
1. Once you start acting on your true desire, the whole universe starts supporting you (as Paulo says) 
Or

2. Once you clear out your subconscious from your stupidass desires for safety and money and sex and whatnot, you gain such a clarity, such a radiating passion and inspiration for what you wanna do and how you want to express yourself, that life becomes effortless. You literally supercharge your mind and your capabilities.

Now once you are in this state, you deepen your connection to life. You literally see all of life as divine. You are bathing yourself in gratitude and joy every day and you give to others so effortlessly. 
Tell me, is it now clear, how you can pursue enlightenment?

Don't waste your time deciding between one or another. Follow your joy and intuition, the rest will fall into place. It has to be that way.

Edited by Martin123

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

So, maybe i should leave my wife and kids... and go aout there an paint, or skate :)

The problem with this is that there is jus one truth, that you shuld love everything (the zen way says something like that-plesure in washing dishes, be with everything, love everything, accept everything, not just your dreams and desires) ... what is my true desire- to fuck the most beautifull girls, to be famous, beautifull, loved, a great sport athlethlete and so on ... nothing of that is true, and maybe you deepast desire or a dream is a direct product from the society or media, something in a movie that you saw as a kid, or that your father was, so it's not evan close yours, it's a product in you, or maybe it's orginally yours-a example to be a runner, or a singer, but what if you lose your legs, your voice, so that's it-you can't make it... Often your dreams change, or your desires so that's a great way to marry six or seven times... And all of that is to relative, all those jobs, sports and art what exist now didnt exist 200 years ago ... so how can I say MY deepest desire are those

I'm not shure if this is correct - livnig your desires and dreams can't not ultimatly fullfill you ... As I see all those enlightement people didn't lived a lot to they dreams or desired ... there isnt an enlightement ufc champion or doctor ... I'ts great when you live your dream, but living to your dreams and desires can't be always and ultimativly true or right... Some people have a deep desire to kill, or for meterialism and so on ... On the other side, If I would live my dreams and desires all the time, I woludnt be searching for enlightement... (if youre a devoted painter, you paint 24/7, or an athelete - you train and think only about the sport- if youre happy in that whay would you search for something else, is there anything laking, missing? if no-than youre happy and that's it (you live youre dreams and there is no,,need" for enlightement), if yes, then dreams don't make you fullfield and it's not about them...

@Dino D Did you just say "authentic desire to kill?"

You missunderstand the concept of deep, true desire.

Lack desire = I feel bad, want this to feel good

authentic desire = I feel awesome just being mr! lets do this shit that'd be fucking cool.

Also yeah it'd be fucking cool to fuck models and live in mansions. Wil I feel horrible without it? NOPE

You sound like an angry Christian commenting under an Eckhart Tolle video

@Dino D Also no there's not just "One truth that you SHOULD love everything"

like what the fuck don't be stupid in this. There is no should, never has been never will be.

Truth is you wanna feel good. That is the only truth there is. You cannot deny this even if you try, your only fucking motivation for ANYTHING is to feel good.

Loving everything is a fucking good feeling, dont u think?

@Dino D I just read your post again, please read my post once more. You didnt get it. Like at fucking all.

No, I'm very open minded hehe, but let's have an opet mind evan to this ... Maybe I'm totaly wrong about it, I just say my thoughts... I think that my desiras are relative (or natural-that animal part from me), but the dreams are mostly random product of the society were we live, and from the specific evants in our lives that shaped our dreams... or maybe as you say it, we are born with an authentic/desteny like dream or desire that we need to live, if we don't-we failed life and happines...

authentic desire to kill- serial killer, or evan small kids that somehow want to kill animals or other people ... or animals that kill, sometimes it's seen that evan animals that eat plant's do kill each other ( some gorilas species have an unexplained ,,war" where they go to other gorilas and kill and eat them- they do it every 10 years)

---if you feel good do you need dreams, or do youn need dreams, or to fullfill your dreams to feel good...

PS. you seem irritated, I like your post, it's is possible that is the apsolute truth, but I somehow criticized it :) no stress man... btw. I really try to live my dreams too, and desires, I have an creative life and I am looking fovard to a lot more... But some dreams and desired can't be acompslished ever, some can but would make a lot a lot of damege to people around me and probably to me too, or maybe just to them...

7 minutes ago, Dino D said:

But some dreams and desired can't be

You are god.

Not only that, YOU are society. There is no seperation between what you desire and what society truly desires.

If your dream is to kill fucking babies then you are abaolutely not energetically alligned and cleared. Your subconscious is literally making you hallucinate into that desire.

I am not irritated, maybe it is your bad english but your arguments dont make any sense at all. 

I speak of inspiration

You bring in killing babies

ARE YOU RETARDED? ???

2 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

You are god.

Not only that, YOU are society. There is no seperation between what you desire and what society truly desires.

If your dream is to kill fucking babies then you are abaolutely not energetically alligned and cleared. Your subconscious is literally making you hallucinate into that desire.

I am not irritated, maybe it is your bad english but your arguments dont make any sense at all. 

I speak of inspiration

You bring in killing babies

ARE YOU RETARDED? ???

yap, my english is bad :) I don't see how I brought in killing babies, I just said that some small kids have the desire to kill (not that I, or anyone has a desire to kill babies- I just didn't said that dude?... wtf

Modern society desires materialism, and other very shallowly dreams, a part of me doest too, but deep down I'm just into peace, happyness and some hedonism and fun... I know (evan if I don't get it, or don't experience it) that we are all one, yes there is no separation, you are me, I'm you ... But we talked about individual expression of the self- about the person and his general life course- to follow dreams and desires, or not to... and does it interrupt with enlightenment.

Are you enlightenment?? ( you probably had your ,,non dual" experiences from what I see)... and wold you say that youre in a similar ..state of being" like as exampe mojiji? eckart? ramana? (in peace and happynes and emptyness 99% of the time) ???

are'nt dreams thoughts, and desires thoughts+emotions/projections ? Enlightenment-you're not your thought's or desires or anything, but you say follow your dreams... Become your dream ...

@Dino D dude Im sorry maybe you dont understand english propetly youre not getting any of what I am trying to communicate here. The conversation seems to be futile lets stop.

Just now, Martin123 said:

@Dino D dude Im sorry maybe you dont understand english propetly youre not getting any of what I am trying to communicate here. The conversation seems to be futile lets stop.

Ok we will stop... but just 4 the rocord, I understand every word that you said, but you don't understand me... Maybe it's because of the lack of words or to the strange expresion of what I mean and what I want to say, because of my bad english, or you just don't get what I mean... What ever, we don't get each other, and the conclusion is right. We stop the conversation here. Have a nice day, and thx once more 4 the post/links to my post with the stucked emotions :)