Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fight1Up

Feedback From My Spoken Mind

3 posts in this topic

I thought I put this out for feedback to letting out my mind to more like-minded individuals. Here it is:

So I may have limiting beliefs and doubts about my life purpose, but here is the spill of what I have been through. I have been an introvert all my life and quiet for most of my life so I would fear a lot of things like footsteps, sounds, and people in general. This introverted fear has stopped me a lot when people would talk angry or create my limiting belief that "I'm not enough". I sooner realized after meditating and abstaining from my addiction that people aren't necessarily mad... that is just their state of background and being which is not really to affect the identity of yourself. The book of not knowing has helped me discover more of myself. 

I spent some money on a course that would help me make more money, but all I want from it is a return on investment. I don't want to keep pursuing money to help build on top of my life purpose. 

Right now I am in the military reserve, but I aspire to be a screenwriter. I usually don't share with anyone what I do in the military - just to prove anything or argue about concepts, but to show within myself - especially that they do drugs, think negatively, and think that we are all messed up and the reason may be is that they might die. I sometimes don't feel like hanging around people that don't care about life and actualize themselves, but that in turn poses a threat to them. I like to hang around people that inspire me, but stuck in deployment right now in which I spent my time writing when we are doing nothing every single day. 

All I can do is soak in this aloneness and not let others tell me the right path when there is none, to begin with. 

Most of the time is guiding myself, but a good mentor made me realize a lot of myself while pursuing the leadgen industry. I lived a lot on fear, but now I feel like dropping everything from money seeking and pursue just my purpose. 

A lot of people want me to drink, drugs, lose my virginity and get messed up. Their thinking is trying to get in my head, but I will consciously think for myself. I can only keep fighting for what I want. I feel like a lost cause in my end, just trying to get to a position where I love doing my purpose without people trying to get control of me.