The Mystical Man

Anakin's Suite but it's even more depressing

4 posts in this topic

I love that motif at 5:35. Very subtle but beautiful:

The world will never see anything like the combined genius of Lucas and Williams again.

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

I wonder if that is the kind of material one should contemplate to reach absolute love because they show perfectly that all of the "hate“ or"not love“ is just pure love actually. Depressed darth vader is hard to beat in beauty but I have something that hits similar which is Ellie from The Last of us. It’s so obvious that all her inner anger, hate just comes from the hurt she went through. Her hatred towards the world is directly correlated to the love she has for the people that got hurt or killed. So when she is full of anger, she is actually full of love. It’s so beautiful. Even though it’s all very tragic, there is a part of myself that wants this tragedy because it is so beautiful. 

226E7990-0306-4C1E-A189-F960FA7E121E.jpeg

9 hours ago, Jannes said:

Even though it’s all very tragic, there is a part of myself that wants this tragedy because it is so beautiful. 

I love tragic characters. There's a sad beauty to human suffering and tragedy. 

9 hours ago, Jannes said:

So when she is full of anger, she is actually full of love.

Yes, it's love filtered through a fragmented psyche. I love stories that deal with love, hate, and fear; they're profound.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

C7UMbacX4AEhpcm.jpg

"You can't stop change any more than you can stop the suns from setting." -- Shmi Skywalker

20 years of storytelling to carve out this juggernaut of a character.