Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

God speaks through a specific frequency

6 posts in this topic

Want to tune into the divine? The God in you? You need to develop your intuition which is developing your connection with your feeling. God speaks through a frequency of Love and to connect to the divine frequency and let go of your sense of self I have found an exercise you can use.

You can meditate or sleep to this specific meditation music. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9KncI2PZUk

As you listen to this music repeat this phrase to connect with the frequency. "Life Is Divine All The Time That Is True Freedom."

Keep doing this while continuing letting go your sense of self....and you will be filled with love!!! 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Here is the next one.....focus on your third eye and repeat "Give Of Yourself Freely That Is The Highest Wisdom."

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

This one is personally very important for me!! Apparently I ignore my feelings a lot so this video is a really good way to give yourself love.

Listen to this and say...."Love Is My True Self."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1pG7k_1nSw

For this to work you need to focus your awareness on your heart. If you find it difficult take your hand place it on your heart. Then put your awareness on that hand. Then remove the hand but put the awareness on the spot the hand was on....your heart. Repeat this mantra over and over until you can fill the love pouring in to heal your heart.

This one is probably the video most people on this forum need myself included.

Edited by Razard86

The Crown Chakra....this can help you completely center your entire energy and be able to more easily flow after you have cleared the others. I use the mantra "I AM ONE." For this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38rQO3dMZrc

Edited by Razard86

The Sacral Chakra.....I really needed this one....seems my energy here was all over the place. I use the mantra "I AM COMPLETELY NATURAL."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxnKBMblrXk

This one is really good. If you ever find yourself speaking in ways that align with your highest values, but ignore where you are currently at, presently (your feelings) then you will be out of alignment in your speech/thought. This will affect your throat chakra. So listen to this. I say the mantra "I always speak my truth."