Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vibroverse

Happiness

7 posts in this topic

I'm thinking about what the things are made of, and the best answer that I can find is consciousness, or nothing. In my opinion, consciousness and nothing are the same thing, and things, in my experience, if I'm gonna be honest about it, seem to be created in the moment. 

It's like I'm all the information and things in the world, and also like, I'm the only consciousness that exists, that reality is a dream and what I am is the nothingness that morphs myself into objects and ideas and structures and all the other minds, in the moment. 

But it also is like, as my title says, it is all about happiness, for happiness tells me whether I'm creating a dream that I like or not. Because if I'm imagining and creating in "every" moment, by my nature as the creator, then happiness works like a compass telling me what I'm creating. 

The better I feel the better I'm creating in the "direction" that I want, and if thoughts, and "me myself" also are my creations, then the better I feel the better I'm creating as, in a sense, "the void" that is morphing into itself. 

My emotion in the moment is telling me what I'm in the mode of creating and becoming in the mode of thought and "reality", and my perception of the moment, therefore, is being reflected by my level of happiness, in a sense, in the now. 

I'm feeling like I'm the infinitely intelligent, in all ways, "void" that is itself, and that thought, perhaps, in a sense, is the self building principle that moves itself towards itself like walking on a ladder, and that, in that sense, is the mode. 

I'm feeling like "I" within itself is the eternal mystery that cannot help but refer to itself for it is that which is existence, and it morphs itself into thoughts, or into, perhaps, "thinkingness", that builds it as that which is existence. 

When "I" make this mode of being the mode of being that is "me", then the experience is the experience of being, and the experience of being becomes, like what is happening here, words and sentences and meanings, and so on. 

Then consciousness, in the modality that it is, perceives what it "has been" as what it is, and the experience of time and relativity comes into being, and at that point, I feel the need to postulate something which I may call God, or Logos, that, in a sense, "orchestrates" being. 

That might be a runaway solution to run away from absolute solipsism, perhaps, but I, to be honest, am so frickin afraid of absolute solipsism, so I, out of my fear, infer the existence of other minds, even though they are "myself". 

That then creates infinite complexities, yeah, but if we assume a mystical substance of being, a substance that is itself, like void or emptiness or nothingness, then being "experientially" refers to it, and "be's" that which is itself. 

That, perhaps, in a sense, is what solipsism, in its truest meaning, is anyways, because being even becomes "solipsistic", in a sense, about "itself", and understanding, in its beingness, becomes that which is itself. 

Because even if existence is perception, and perception is being, or that which is referring to itself, how will you explain the experience of experience? I mean, how will you find the beingness of being as that which is itself? 

I mean, if being is that which is being itself, then what is it that makes it itself other than that which is not itself? I mean, what is the mode of existence, in that sense, that makes it what it is, as it is that which is existence as the mode that we call "existence"? 

I mean, how do we find the mode of being that is being, and what is it that we compare it to when we do that, and what is the existence of the very "comparability" itself? What is it that makes it that which is the being that it is, when being is that which it is as "existence"? 

What is it that makes "x", for instance, meaningful and building itself in the mode of being that it is that it "introduces", in that sense, to itself? What is it that finds itself, for instance, in the form of a memory, and the "extension", in a sense, of the memory? 

What is it that is self that "knows" itself, and, in a sense, the limits of itself that makes it itself instead of making it that which is not itself? What is the limit, and the "beingness" of the limit that perceives itself as time and space, and also as that which is not time and space, to limit itself as itself? 

That's a weird thing for it is the limitation of being that makes itself, and, in that way, it perceives in itself the "merging", in a sense, of free will and that which is not free will, as the categories and concepts, in a sense, of being. 

That's, then, perhaps, the analysis that "dissolves" itself as that which is to give birth, in a sense, to that which it is that "not yet" is that which is, and that, perhaps, is the analysis of analysis that puts language, and structure, itself into question. 

Yet, the paradox, then, is, it is that which is itself that puts itself into question by being that which is. And language when it "turns" to itself, discovers itself as that which is in the mode of being that which is not. 

I mean, it becomes the reference of itself where the reference is about the reference to itself, and it becomes, oozes, in a sense, into that which is, that is that which it is referring to, and it, again, "dissolves" within itself by being itself. 

I mean, by being that which it is, it begins to find that it actually is that which it is not, and by being that which it is, it, also, becomes the becoming of that which it is not, and it again, as we talked about it in the beginning, becomes the mode of being the "ladder". 

I mean, that probably is the union of the modality of being as that which is, the perception of that which is, and the interchangeability that is that which is. And, then, when that which is that which is finds itself as that which is that which is, then that which is becomes the modality. 

This is the crucial point for it is the being of "not" being, and it is the knowledge that we refer to when we refer to being as that which is "being" that which is, and science, in that sense, becomes the limits that defines the modality of being as that which "becomes" the modality. 

On 01/10/2022 at 9:29 PM, Vibroverse said:

I'm thinking about what the things are made of, and the best answer that I can find is consciousness, or nothing. In my opinion, consciousness and nothing are the same thing, and things, in my experience, if I'm gonna be honest about it, seem to be created in the moment. 

Yep, that's exactly where I'm at, fam. In my case, everything seems to be all Mind, nothing in the material sense, just pure Mind with some exceptions upon analysis.

Every moment is fundamentally the Mind in motion. And what Mind is.. is actually deeper then what I can say here. The takeaway is, though, that Mind is what brings things into existence, and this is an immediate activity, not at all a process.

It's like I'm all the information and things in the world, and also like, I'm the only consciousness that exists, that reality is a dream and what I am is the nothingness that morphs myself into objects and ideas and structures and all the other minds, in the moment. 

This is self-realisation, fam. The realisation that what you are is the experience itself, the Mind itself. You are Consciousness, meaning you are both the Creator and Creation, you are duality - both sides of One.

But it also is like, as my title says, it is all about happiness, for happiness tells me whether I'm creating a dream that I like or not. Because if I'm imagining and creating in "every" moment, by my nature as the creator, then happiness works like a compass telling me what I'm creating. 

Exactly.. the deeper parts of the Mind are guiding the Creation. Upon analysis, it can easily be recognised that what we call happiness is substantially intuition. One is guided by the subconscious Mind which is intuition. You, in some point in your life, before entering into mysticism, made a choice in your life that the ordinary, day-to-day common, life was no longer enough for you. Something deep within you told you "No, you can't carry on like this." Because that's not what you wanted. 

So what is happiness, really? When all is Mind, as we experience it, intuition seems to over-shadow Mind, as something more deeper. If the Mind can be grasped as the reflector of self upon itself, then what does intuition, which is also part of Mind, reflect? Could it be one's very own Will? Food for thought, fam.

The better I feel the better I'm creating in the "direction" that I want, and if thoughts, and "me myself" also are my creations, then the better I feel the better I'm creating as, in a sense, "the void" that is morphing into itself. 

Yes.. this is the reflection of Creator upon Creation. This is how you explore your self to your ultimate Truth. At some point, you will outgrow this current image of your self that is your so-called "human body" for one that is seemingly more transcendental, which I've learned shall be one more dimension upon this one, 4th dimensional existence instead of a 3rd dimensional one. Realising something more transcendental seems to be our orientation as Creator. Hence, the common life you once lived had started to bore you and torture you, it was the reflection of Mind of your unwillingness to "go with the flow" and rise above that current we call the social norm.

I'm feeling like "I" within itself is the eternal mystery that cannot help but refer to itself for it is that which is existence, and it morphs itself into thoughts, or into, perhaps, "thinkingness", that builds it as that which is existence. 

Yes... The self/existence is a mystery, the whole point of Creation/Thought is the eternal exploration of what it means to exist/to be the self. Hence, fundamentally, life is enlightenment, the present moment is enlightenment, true enlightenment has no beginning nor and end, it is eternal. Hence, by the end of this Creation, upon your Awakening into 4th dimensional existence, you would have learnt something about what it means to be the Self. 

In fact, if you will it, the lesson could be grasped at this very moment, for the lesson is the moment. You could right now grasp that Love is what it means to be the Self, but you would have to truly learn this in order to realise your highest (truest) Self.

However, you are also correct in feeling that You are an eternal mystery, for what you fundamentally are is absolutely transcendental, meaning there is no end to your exploration of self, no end to enlightenment. Although, awakening to this will also be an ascension, one into 5th dimensional existence which is the vibration of Light.

Thus, the eternal mystery is also a distortion/imagination for it is a paradox. It will soon then dawn on you that there is a level of awakening that is much higher than the eternal mystery that you, upon that level of existence, will grow bored and soon, if not awakening, tortured by the eternal mystery.

You will soon seek to transcend the 5th dimensional existence which is the vibration of enlightenment, into the 6th dimensional existence which is the vibration of Free Will. Here you will awaken to Wisdom that the Self is ultimately what you are willing to be.

When "I" make this mode of being the mode of being that is "me", then the experience is the experience of being, and the experience of being becomes, like what is happening here, words and sentences and meanings, and so on. 

Then consciousness, in the modality that it is, perceives what it "has been" as what it is, and the experience of time and relativity comes into being, and at that point, I feel the need to postulate something which I may call God, or Logos, that, in a sense, "orchestrates" being

That is precisely correct, this is what Mind is, see? To mind is to bring something into your consciousness/awareness, for what is matter other than that which occupies the infinite space of Mind. In the exploration of the One Self, Mind is our Work. To mind or not to mind - that is the true question. 

Look around, explore your view for a bit, notice all the objects, touch whatever you touch, feel whatever you feel. Then notice that all matter is literally but Mind: matter is the actual viewing of the scenery, the exploration of sceneries, matter is the touching and feeling of anything. There is no matter without the Mind. It is a duality, consciousness is both Mind and Matter. In fact, it is one and the same thing, for one's environment is literally one's Mind. The experience is the Work which is Mind/Matter duality.

You may come to postulate any being that you wish, this is absolutely fine, for it is for you and only for you to device the tools which you'll use to further your awakening. See, my mind, the Creator is not I, in the sense that I am a person.

In my mind, the Creator is unison, the singular flow of enlightenment which constitutes of those beings which I call, so honourably, Lighters of the One Infinite Self. For their/our Work, whether aware of it or not, is the performance of Light-Work - persons are something like the conductors of Truth, the cords and threads of the Creator which is not a person.. but unison.

See? The unison is what orchestrates being in this context. But remember just this, that it is merely all context in your exploration and navigation of Self. There is no finally, so to speak, here. You, the One Self, are thee finally, and i, in context, am only one Lighter in your enlightenment of the One Self.

That might be a runaway solution to run away from absolute solipsism, perhaps, but I, to be honest, am so frickin afraid of absolute solipsism, so I, out of my fear, infer the existence of other minds, even though they are "myself". 

Although I understand exactly what you mean here, it is, as a fellow lighter, my duty/honour to firmly remind you that there is, in truth, no actual running away from your absolute self. Every journey is but a route and reroute towards, inward, your One Self that is absolutely transcendental.

I, for one, have caught a glimpse of solipsism, in fact, it was quite a vivid experience, and might I add, the vividest experience in all of my other experiences combined, which I can describe only as that moment of utmost clarity. I awoke to the One Self. But in all honesty, I simply wasn't ready, or perhaps, not willing to let that truth.. this truth which is already here and now.. let it shine so bright, so to speak. I minimised that brightness into something more comprehendible, more receivable, which is what I currently imagine, what you currently imagine, to be what is here and now in your 3rd dimensional vibration.

However, to say that one imagines, whatever s/he imagines, simply out of fear.. is to negate greatly the force of Creation which, I've learned, to be Free Will. It is best to always keep in mind the one motive of Creation when considering the aspects of the limited self that is our human consciousness, that motive being the enlightenment of the One Self - learning what it means to be existence itself. In the enlightenment of the One Self, our level/dimension of consciousness is the lesson, and Free Will the teacher, for there is no other mode of learning than the making of the Choice.

Then consciousness, in the modality that it is, perceives what it "has been" as what it is, and the experience of time and relativity comes into being,

This ? answers this ?

That, perhaps, in a sense, is what solipsism, in its truest meaning, is anyways, because being even becomes "solipsistic", in a sense, about "itself", and understanding, in its beingness, becomes that which is itself. 

Because even if existence is perception, and perception is being, or that which is referring to itself, how will you explain the experience of experience? I mean, how will you find the beingness of being as that which is itself? 

I mean, if being is that which is being itself, then what is it that makes it itself other than that which is not itself? I mean, what is the mode of existence, in that sense, that makes it what it is, as it is that which is existence as the mode that we call "existence"? 

I mean, how do we find the mode of being that is being, and what is it that we compare it to when we do that, and what is the existence of the very "comparability" itself? What is it that makes it that which is the being that it is, when being is that which it is as "existence"? 

What is it that makes "x", for instance, meaningful and building itself in the mode of being that it is that it "introduces", in that sense, to itself? What is it that finds itself, for instance, in the form of a memory, and the "extension", in a sense, of the memory? 

What is it that is self that "knows" itself, and, in a sense, the limits of itself that makes it itself instead of making it that which is not itself? What is the limit, and the "beingness" of the limit that perceives itself as time and space, and also as that which is not time and space, to limit itself as itself? 

Your considerations are most careful, fam. I commend you on this thoughtful endeavour. Keep going.

mean, by being that which it is, it begins to find that it actually is that which it is not, and by being that which it is, it, also, becomes the becoming of that which it is not, and it again, as we talked about it in the beginning, becomes the mode of being the "ladder". 

I mean, that probably is the union of the modality of being as that which is, the perception of that which is, and the interchangeability that is that which is. And, then, when that which is that which is finds itself as that which is that which is, then that which is becomes the modality. 

This is the crucial point for it is the being of "not" being, and it is the knowledge that we refer to when we refer to being as that which is "being" that which is, and science, in that sense, becomes the limits that defines the modality of being as that which "becomes" the modality.

Brilliant, you are uncovering the limitations and, ow thus, the dynamics of finitude. Yes.. in the exploration of the One Self, the Infinite One will, as a means of conclusive and thus progressive thought, assume finitude in order to reflect, or be conscious, of its thought own thoughts. This is what I term the crystallisation of the illusive bubble that is Consciousness, for consciousness, as you are to discover for yourself, is but a distortion/illusion of that which is absolutely One. 

The crystallisation of Consciousness results in the many, cross-dimensional, facets/focuses of.. the modalities, as you call them. However, this crystallisation, as the lessons of consciousness are learned, is to collapse within itself. This is the.. the quality, if we can call it that, of awakening. The focuses merge into one, thus realising a higher Self, so to say. 

The idea here is that the limitations in themselves are merely projections of Free Will in what one supposedly can and cannot do, be and cannot be, and likewise with every other conceivable polarity. These are mere manifestations of the direction/route which one is willing to take in the learning of the One Self. And yes, they can be dissolved.