toczix

I haven't felt this good in years

3 posts in this topic

Hey! This is my first forum post, so please excuse any formatting issues, etc. I'm still learning.

Earlier this year, I had a period in my life (about 2 weeks) where I felt high. It wasn't a psychedelic high, not a molly high, not a weed high. I felt energized, I had zero social anxiety, workouts were amazing. All conversations were fluid, my mind was clear, concise, and ready to go.

For two weeks this stayed, and I felt like I could do anything. 

I thought initially that this was caused by the breathwork I had done, or maybe it was the plant based diet, or maybe the sound healing. (all three activities I had participated in at that time)

However, this feeling escaped me and I had no idea why. I tried the breathwork again to no avail, I tried the sound healing - didn't work either. I switched from plant based, back to animal based, didn't make a difference. 

I just wanted to get back to feeling like that, but I just let it go and let my old, non-energetic and brain fogged self back in. I had no choice. 

BUT THEN

Just a few days ago I met up with some friends that I had not seen in a while.

We shared a joint and this is what happened. 

I don't really smoke weed, so I mistakenly took 3 hits of this thing, and the weed was incredibly strong.

I then proceeded to get so high that I was barely hanging on, but I was able to keep myself calm. 

The vertigo came, the heartbeat racing, the muscle relaxing, it was all symptoms of getting super high.

So it was fine, I ended up passing out on the couch and slept. 

About 8 hours later, the next morning I woke up.

I had a little bit of grogginess, but nothing more than the usual morning.

Then about 2 hours later, I noticed it --- the "HIGH" was back.

I felt euphoric, clear, happy, and extremely driven to take on the day. 

I was incredibly fluid in conversation, and had zero social anxiety. 

So that was yesterday, and the feeling has continued on to today. 

I feel perfect. I'm back.

So I am trying to narrow down the factors here, and eliminate some others.

Is it possible that I was missing something in my brain that the cannabinoids have provided me? but only the days after.

Was there something that flipped a switch in my brain when I got stupidly high? Is getting stupidly high once every couple weeks the solution to fixing my energy problems?

Lots to wonder, any insight will be much appreciated, thank you!

Hmm, I have had a similar experience recently as well. Not sure what was causing it either. It was a noticeable shift in energy and state, I would laugh much more and be much more motivated and energetic and clear-headed. It helped with social anxiety as well, a lot of my work at the time was based on interacting with people.

Some mornings had a very clear and euphoric feeling to it, it would come on sporadically. I could almost notice the exact moment I would tap into it. And then some mornings it didn't happen. I was taking a supplement at the time, not sure if that had anything to do with it. I will try to test things out more as well.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

UPDATE: Turns out it was the CBD! My life is changed forever.