Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Robinson

___ j_intellect base

2 posts in this topic

Mental+Ilnesses+List+NIMH_Brigitte+Knight+Therapist.jpg

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

On 9/7/2022 at 6:24 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

I don't wish to insult someone's or anyone's intelligence. In fact I rarely ever give much thought to IQ as I always believe in treating everyone equal. So this is just my observation (please don't take it personal). 

What I found is that I always have high consciousness and very matured discussions with high IQ individuals without running into any kind of trouble, always sticking to the meat of the discussion. 

Whereas. When I talk to certain type of people (I wouldn't want to call them low IQ but they bring very little in terms of insight to the table, I do not consider myself high IQ either, yet I enjoy high consciousness discussions that elevate and add to my intellectual capacity, that is there is always something I gain out of it.) 

6shxix.gif6sl0hb.gif6shxix.gif

Now when I talk to "those" people, it always ends in drama, nonsense, rambling, destructive criticism, gossip, finger pointing, character assassination, too much personal talk, labeling etc. I want to stay the furthest from that vibe. 

Does this mean that people with low IQ will always behave this way or has this not much to do with IQ and more to do with "ATTITUDE." 

Maybe I'm overthinking this, but in my general observation, anyone who came across as high IQ, one guy I interacted with had an IQ of 146, that was remarkable and I had a fuck  ton to gain from him. He was a remarkable dude and zero drama and nonsense. Any discussion with him was a breeze. I really cherished and learned from every word that came from his mouth. 

The thing is that there is a certain consistency to this pattern-most high IQ folks exhibited great attitude in terms of conversational behavior and etiquette. And I absolutely had no trouble disagreeing with them. 

But this wasn't the pattern with people who had nothing intellectual to say. They would mostly engage in fights and get very personal in any discussion making conversations with them pointless. 

I'm not saying that everyone is this way, but majority are. Very few people had both low IQ (that is they could not hold an intellectually stimulating convo or had nothing to offer) as well as a great attitude. 

And very few people had high IQ paired with bad attitude. It was an anomaly. 

Is this a problem of ATTITUDE or IQ or both or what? 

Confused as duck.

6shxix.gif

On 9/8/2022 at 2:06 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

6shxix.gif6sl1uf.gif6shxix.gif

And this was the beating I needed. Good. 

On 9/8/2022 at 4:49 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

I have to focus on things that actually help my intelligence.

On 9/8/2022 at 5:41 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

Gotta gain a few IQ points. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson