Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Robinson

___ j_Wisdom Quotes

2 posts in this topic

Finally collecting my peace. 

The best part about me right now is that I'm totally unbothered. 

Unbothered about anything and everything. 

Focus on your goals. Focus on what you want. Start with peace. Focus on your prize.. Focus on your well-being. Focus on purpose and being rational and directed.. 

I was sleepy a while ago. Each one of my journals has a character. This journal has a character too. I will call it Nelhemina

The other characters are Alpha male 1.....and Gaurzeugus. 

Nelhemina is the character that constantly fills my mind with precious wisdom through quotes and parables and short instructions. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

On 9/10/2022 at 3:50 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

I like this quote by Ronald Reagan 

We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.

On 9/10/2022 at 3:54 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

6q13q6.gif

One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.

6q13q6.gif

I want to keep my head in a positive space. That's where good things can finally begin. I'm done with negativity and other people's issues or even their existence. Humanity has shown me enough to begin to not want to trust them. 

I'm good as I am. And it's high time I evict myself from stuff that is never truly helpful to me and walk towards some fresh air and light. 

6q13q6.gif

This place is a mental Asylum and I choose to dissociate myself from it. Frankly I don't give a damn anymore. 

6q13q6.gif

You shouldn't focus on why someone hates you. You should focus on what good you can do in the meantime. 

Dissociate from anything that is negative and not helpful. Make sure that you don't get stuck into the games played with the mind. It's to get suckered in. 

On 9/10/2022 at 5:07 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

Short notes -

Now I came back to my self. Where I truly belong once again. This is my only place away from the world. I don't need anything.. The inner child always looks for approval one way or another. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson