Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Robinson

___ Alpha male 1

10 posts in this topic

A short collection. 

I will constantly keep revising this post.. I have a lot to say on this topic. 

Please don't come at me for simply describing what I think alpha males. 

I know some people get triggered by the mere mention of the word alpha and the distinctions drawn between alpha and betas. 

But this discussion is needed any way, not because it will help you become an alpha male, I think alpha males are primary born and not created through nurture, I don't see how that can be the case, that being said, you could still incorporate and integrate some behaviors of alpha men and see how that benefits your life, it's nothing different from following an archetype. 

Society benefits a lot from alpha males and alpha males are necessary for the survival of the society. 

Whether you like it or not or whether women like it or not. Whether you call an alpha male fake or real is irrelevant. They are what they are. Definition is not relevant 

These are the traits I have observed in alpha males

• They are very attractive. Looks. 
  • They are aware that they are attractive 
  • They are not soft at all but they can be deeply emotional 
  • They are very emotional and passionate in relationships 
  • They like to dominate the woman in bed. 
  • They are patriarchal 
  • They like submissive women 
  • They don't need status. Although having status makes them feel good but they don't flaunt it. 
  • Alpha males are easily pissed off. Never piss them off or they walk away. 
  • You can't challenge an alpha male in a relationship. They get triggered and they won't let it slide. 
  • Alpha males are ambitious 
  • Alpha males aren't scared to speak what's on their mind 
  • Alpha males cannot take a no for an answer 
  • Alpha males don't negotiate their goals and values 
  • Alpha males can be controlling towards their girlfriend 
  • Alpha males get their job done, they simply don't let go 
  • Alpha males are dominant 
  • Alpha males own the woman and hold her accountable 
  • Alpha males don't put the women on a pedestal 
  • Alpha males generally believe in providing for their woman 
  • Alpha males don't simply agree to their girlfriends. They hold her views to scrutiny before accepting them 
  • Alpha males don't make excuses for their goals 
  • Alpha males have huge expectations from their girlfriends. It's tough to date them. Because they expect the best out of you. And if you don't give them the best, they will dump you. 
  • Alpha males have high moral integrity and don't break rules for anyone. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

On 9/9/2022 at 1:32 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

I now know what I really craved for. All the way.

I was hungry for an alpha male in my life. I needed that. I needed that more than anything.. 

On 9/9/2022 at 1:58 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

So... This is it..... I needed an alpha male in my life. And that would have fixed all of my issues. This is the alpha male energy I needed that would have complimented my super feminine energy. 

On 9/9/2022 at 2:00 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

I need to create a solid character. 

I'll call it Alpha Male 1.

He is my imaginary inspiration. 

On 9/9/2022 at 2:18 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

I think I wish to be monitored and instructed by this robotic character I created. 

On 9/12/2022 at 3:41 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

I finally understand that I need an alpha male in my life to guide my path. 

Yes an alpha male. 

I'm thinking to myself what would an alpha male do in a situation like this. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

On 9/12/2022 at 4:00 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

To my Alpha male 1

Wish I could get away from the stress of this forum. The problem is that there is no better place. The stress of my family is another.

One thing my alpha male tells me...... 

Is to want what I want. Today I changed my profile picture to something I desired, something that I wanted. I didn't give a fuck what people would think. 

I'm going to report my progress to you my Alpha Male 1. You're going to be my accountability partner. 

♡✸♡.

On 9/18/2022 at 6:29 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

I've removed Jim from my life successfully. 

Now there's only one Alpha male in my life 

6tvvwr.gif

And that's Eric. 

And I love him 

6tvvsd.gif

Trust the man who wants you genuinely. Be with him because he wants you and is not shy about it. 

These are the things to look for 

• A man who is Alpha 
  • A man who owns you 
  • A man who supports you 
  • A man who protects you 
  • A man who leads you 
  • A man who cares about you 
  • A man who gives you intimacy 

6tvvzx.gif

On 9/19/2022 at 10:53 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

6tvvnm.gif

I don't know how my alpha male 1 is going to guide me. 

I just feel extremely vulnerable right now. 

I feel sensitive. 

Out of place. Fearful and hurt. 

I feel like my whole world fell apart. 

I'm an extremely sensitive woman at heart. 

I need protection 

I want to be protected by a man 

6tvv6m.gif

♡✸♡.

Woman - 

• Full of lies
  • Weak, crybaby 
  • Whiny 
  • Emotional 
  • Nagging 
  • Stupid 
  • Impatient 
  • Horny 
  • Can't be trusted 
  • Drama 
  • Full of it 
  • Entitled 
  • Full of shit 

Man - 

• Truth 
  • Strong 
  • Fixing 
  • Logic
  • Bragging 
  • Smart 
  • Patient 
  • Seductive
  • Trustworthy 
  • Peace
  • Humble 
  • Proud 
  • Sincere 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

15 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

How to be masculine? 

By not giving a fuck and by owning a woman both sexually and emotionally. 

And by growing a pair and a conscience. 

And by being a man of your word. 

And by accepting a woman's flaws and not being a crybaby about it. 

----

All else is unnecessary. 

Masculine is an attitude Boi. Masculine is an attitude Boi. MASCULINE is an ATTITUDE. 

Grow big big balls, not blue balls, big big balls 

Woman - 

• Full of lies
  • Weak, crybaby 
  • Whiny 
  • Emotional 
  • Nagging 
  • Stupid 
  • Impatient 
  • Horny 
  • Can't be trusted 
  • Drama 
  • Full of it 
  • Entitled 
  • Full of shit 

Man - 

• Truth 
  • Strong 
  • Fixing 
  • Logic
  • Bragging 
  • Smart 
  • Patient 
  • Seductive
  • Trustworthy 
  • Peace
  • Humble 
  • Proud 
  • Sincere 

♡✸♡.

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

True, fictional, because we the humans are deeply stupid and we have created a society so stupid, narcissistic and empty that it only produces vain egomaniacs with perpetual maturational delay. women by nature are wonderful and happy, but they are full of shit, insecurity, neurosis, falsehood, false expectations, tons of idiocy. more than men, which is saying a lot. Be a woman seems to be really difficult 

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Yea exactly. That's what I meant. It seems like it's a garb that women develop over time because society doesn't give them enough love same way society has incels, rapists, exploitative players, deceitful guys, unhappy toxic males etc because their needs are unmet so they develop behaviors as a coping mechanism so we blame their character, shame them, mock them instead of understanding the reasons behind their behaviors. Easy to shame and mock. Difficult to understand. Same goes with women's behaviors. Instead of blaming the person, it's about owning that this is what our society is and many are left with unmet needs and of course trauma. The objective is to not hate, shame or criticize or put down someone for their character flaws but to turn your Masculinity and take charge and embrace the flaws of the opposite sex (this is a part of your abundance as a male) where you give room for someone imperfect to get love from you. It's called being non-judgmental and showing compassion. This part of your Masculinity makes you a strong person. It shows your capacity to love a woman who is not perfect. A boy will judge a slut. Laugh at her. A man will love a slut. That's the difference. 

We don't become our best selves by pairing with someone who is perfect. In fact our best selves are tested, challenged and displayed even created when we are paired with someone who is not perfect. That's how God is testing our love. It's always easy to love someone who is perfect. It's always easy to see beauty in something that is already beautiful. But we don't become strong in life by facing easy situations. It's the harder things that make us stronger. It's the challenging things that  bring out the best in us. 

This also applies to femininity. if a woman always stayed with a perfect man, what will she gain for herself? But if she stayed with an asshole, her capacity to understand and forgive will improve, maybe she will even fall in love with an incel or a violent person, maybe her love will make him a better person 

This situation already happened in my life. My ex was a brutal player violent asshole kind of a person. He used to have deep anger issues towards women because he wasn't loved as a child. But when I came into his life, instead of judging him as a violent person or an asshole, I decided to show him compassion and forgiveness and show him my love and trust, and within like a year, he was a changed man, my love had transformed him to be less hateful towards women, he became less angry, his anger was the lowest level from the time I had met him, he was not completely changed but a significant drop in his anger or violent behavior and he wanted to turn his life and work harder to make it better. 

I realized that he needed love. If I had judged him as an imperfect guy and left him and if all women had done the same, he would have probably hated himself all his life and never found the love to cure his anger. He would have always been bitter towards women for rejecting him. But my love helped him to cure his inner bitterness. He felt good and he thanked me for being by his side when none of his exes or family would support him. 

For me it was a lesson in growth as well because my capacity to non judgementally understand the other person grew exponentially, I became aware that love can heal and my heart became bigger. This is not to say that you should be in a toxic relationship, of course, if it's toxic you must leave, but I'm just saying that growth does not always happen in a comfortable environment, you have to deal with challenging situations to have that growth. In fact your most growth will come from your deepest most confusing experiences in life. 

To be able to love a man who wasn't perfect, I was able to be more compassionate and in some ways that only added to my femininity. It made me more loving and more feminine. 

That's why dark traits in the opposite sex are not always an indicator that you should just dump a person, but you can also heal them by understanding their situation and by showing them love. And that can also add to your masculinity/femininity.

For example, I've seen men who are with girlfriends that aren't perfect, let's say she is the type who is always full of shit, what I have observed is that such men have greater depth and generosity and maturity in their attitude and they are also able to have a fulfilling relationship because they aren't constantly complaining about their partner, they are able to integrate their own shadows of judgment and understand the reasons why their partner acts a certain way, and this understanding itself becomes a solid foundation to the relationship, because she is grateful that he is giving her so much room in the relationship despite her obvious flaws and that makes her admire, value, trust and respect him even more. She sees him as a stronger masculine figure who is not being mad at her but instead able to trust her and work with her which other judgemental guys won't offer her, this man appears stronger to her and he appears as someone that she can rely on and learn from to become a better person, someone who can lead her and guide her  in a good direction , also someone who can actually handle her, also someone that she now has to prove herself to, since he showed her trust, in a way that it becomes her responsibility to respect that trust, which also puts the onus on her to behave better as an obligation to continue to earn and keep his trust and respect. 

♡✸♡.

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Yea exactly. That's what I meant. It seems like it's a garb that women develop over time because society doesn't give them enough love same way society has incels, rapists, exploitative players, deceitful guys, unhappy toxic males etc because their needs are unmet so they develop behaviors as a coping mechanism so we blame their character, shame them, mock them instead of understanding the reasons behind their behaviors. Easy to shame and mock. Difficult to understand. Same goes with women's behaviors. Instead of blaming the person, it's about owning that this is what our society is and many are left with unmet needs and of course trauma. The objective is to not hate, shame or criticize or put down someone for their character flaws but to turn your Masculinity and take charge and embrace the flaws of the opposite sex (this is a part of your abundance as a male) where you give room for someone imperfect to get love from you. It's called being non-judgmental and showing compassion. This part of your Masculinity makes you a strong person. It shows your capacity to love a woman who is not perfect. A boy will judge a slut. Laugh at her. A man will love a slut. That's the difference. 

We don't become our best selves by pairing with someone who is perfect. In fact our best selves are tested, challenged and displayed even created when we are paired with someone who is not perfect. That's how God is testing our love. It's always easy to love someone who is perfect. It's always easy to see beauty in something that is already beautiful. But we don't become strong in life by facing easy situations. It's the harder things that make us stronger. It's the challenging things that  bring out the best in us. 

This also applies to femininity.if a woman always stayed with a perfect man, what will she gain for herself? But if she stayed with an asshole, her capacity to understand and forgive will improve, maybe she will even fall in love with an incel or a violent person, maybe her love will make him a better person 

This situation already happened in my life. My ex was a brutal player violent asshole kind of a person. He used to have deep anger issues towards women because he wasn't loved as a child. But when I came into his life, instead of judging him as a violent person or an asshole, I decided to show him compassion and forgiveness and show him my love and trust, and within like a year, he was a changed man, my love had transformed him to be less hateful towards women, he became less angry, his anger was the lowest level from the time I had met him, he was not completely changed but a significant drop in his anger or violent behavior and he wanted to turn his life and work harder to make it better. 

I realized that he needed love. If I had judged him as an imperfect guy and left him and if all women had done the same, he would have probably hated himself all his life and never found the love to cure his anger. He would have always been bitter towards women for rejecting him. But my love helped him to cure his inner bitterness. He felt good and he thanked me for being by his side when none of his exes or family would support him. 

For me it was a lesson in growth as well because my capacity to non judgementally understand the other person grew exponentially, I became aware that love can heal and my heart became bigger. This is not to say that you should be in a toxic relationship, of course, if it's toxic you must leave, but I'm just saying that growth does not always happen in a comfortable environment, you have to deal with challenging situations to have that growth. In fact your most growth will come from your deepest most confusing experiences in life. 

To be able to love a man who wasn't perfect, I was able to be more compassionate and in some ways that only added to my femininity. It made me more loving and more feminine. 

That's why dark traits in the opposite sex are not always an indicator that you should just dump a person, but you can also heal them by understanding their situation and by showing them love. And that can also add to your masculinity/ femininity. 

For example, I've seen men who are with girlfriends that aren't perfect, let's say she is the type who is always full of shit, what I have observed is that such men have greater depth and generosity and maturity in their attitude and they are also able to have a fulfilling relationship because they aren't constantly complaining about their partner, they are able to integrate their own shadows of judgment and understand the reasons why their partner acts a certain way, and this understanding itself becomes a solid foundation to the relationship, because she is grateful that he is giving her so much room in the relationship despite her obvious flaws and that makes her admire, value, trust and respect him even more. She sees him as a stronger masculine figure who is not being mad at her but instead able to trust her and work with her which other judgemental guys won't offer her, this man appears stronger to her and he appears as someone that she can rely on and learn from to become a better person, someone who can lead her and guide her  in a good direction, also someone that she now has to prove herself to, since he showed her trust, in a way that it becomes her responsibility to respect that trust, which also puts the onus on her to behave better as an obligation to continue to earn and keep his trust and respect. 

32 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

What will a strong man say to a woman - 

1. I trust you 

2. I won't shame you 

3. I won't judge you 

4. I will forgive you and offer you my compassion. 

5. I won't complain 

4. I respect you 

5. I love you 

6. I embrace your flaws and I am ready to look past them to see your love. 

♡✸♡.

27 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Although whatever I mentioned above comes with its own set of caveats. It doesn't apply to all situations 

You could be in a very horrible toxic relationship and you don't have to serve someone's purpose. You could dump or break off knowing that this person is not trustworthy or incapable of change.. 

Especially if someone comes with an entire list of Toxic traits . Or if someone is openly arrogant, belligerent and not willing to change. If someone takes advantage of your empathy, compassion, mercy or forgiveness over and over leaving you frustrated. 

These are the situations showing compassion and forgiveness is only making it worse for every party. Nobody is changing. Nothing is happening. 

You cannot work it out with such people. 

The capacity to show compassion and forgiveness for someone's flaws only works in 2 specific scenarios - 

1... Where the person is showing willingness to change their flawed behavior, for example they are ready to work on their anger issues. And they are constantly complaining about how a lack of room/space /time/forgiveness/understanding /cooperation /compassion from your end is stalling their growth and not allowing them enough room or chance to overcome their flaws or grow as a person. 

2....where the person is not showing willingness to change. And they really want you to ignore their flaws and look past their behavior/flaws and see the net positive they bring to the relationship and also see their love for you. 

These 2 situations are where it would be worthwhile to rethink and place your trust and respect into the relationship. 

♡✸♡.

How to be more feminine? 

♡✸♡.